Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 122

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. BPodde

Could anybody help me out with the Bush Warm Machine single B-sides?

1 Warm Machine (Radio Version)Mixed By – David J. Holman, Paul PalmerProducer – Clive Langer & Alan Winstanley, Gavin Rossdale 3:46
    2 Greedy Fly (Live From Montreal)Mixed By – Greg Brimson 5:08
    3 Swallowed (Live From Montreal)Mixed By – Greg Brimson 5:04
    4 The Chemicals Between Us (Original Demo Version)Performer – G. Rossdale*Recorded By – Barry Nolan 4:19
    5 Letting The Cables Sleep (The N.O.W. Mix)Keyboards, Programmed By, Co-producer – Robin Taylor-FirthProducer, Mixed By – E.A.S.E* 5:21

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. bananatossing

3. Daedalus84

<a href="Greedy Fly (Live).mp3 - MegaUpload">Greedy Fly (Live).mp3</a>
    <a href="Swallowed (Live).mp3 - MegaUpload">Swallowed (Live).mp3</a>
    <a href="1-03 The Chemicals Between Us (Original Demo Version).mp3 - MegaUpload">1-03 The Chemicals Between Us (Original Demo Version).mp3</a>

3 out of 5 ain't bad?

BPodde likes this.
  4. john2u

Here is one song that has escaped me for a long time now.

Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel (Rare DJ Bong 15 Remix)

It was only released on the UK 7" Promo (It needs to say DJ inscribed on the inner circle)

I am looking for any High Quality rip. Much appreciated if you share it or PM a link. Many Thanks!!

5. BPodde

Sure it ain’t bad, thanks! But it’d be nice to have them in equal bitrates...

6. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

anyone have an itunes uk account? i have an odd non music request. there's a free documentary only available on itunes uk: truth in 24 II. any chance someone is willing to upload the movie file? thanks in advance!!

7. BlackwingE

Trusted

I would love these too, if you won't mind.

8. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Check your PM's

BlackwingE likes this.
  9. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

10. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Anyone have the bonus tracks to the Talk is Cheap reissue by Keith Richards in FLAC?

11. giuxo

Does anyone have these two Puddle of Mudd b-sides from Volume 4: Songs in the Key of Love & Hate, please?

- Living in a Dream (iTunes Bonus Track)
    - Shook Up The World (Band Website Exclusive)

Sebejszczyn likes this.
  12. Greendaleforever

Anyone have non FLACs of the 2 Japanese bonus tracks from The Interrupters' Say It Out Loud record? You would make my day if those could be found. Thanks!

13. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Seconded, please!!

14. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone have a good quality mp3 of Bon Iver's "Haven, Mass" that they would be willing to share please...?

15. Daedalus84

Does anyone have a descent quality recording of Alkaline Trio covering "Off My Mind" by The Smoking Popes from that New Years Eve vinyl from years back?

16. Greendaleforever

Walmart Exclusive tracks for switchfoot's Native Tongue?

17. raptors661

Anybody have mp3s of Death Cab for Cutie's spotify single ep?

18. blasko24

I'm working on a massive high-quality Spotify Singles project for myself, so I can get these to you pretty soon if you haven't found them yet! I've been busy, so I haven't touched it lately, but PM me and remind me in about a week and I should have Death Cab's and a lot of other popular artists' Spotify Singles available in high quality download!

raptors661 likes this.
  19. bananatossing

I have them. Let me know if you still need those.

20. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

I do indeed. Thanks in advance.

21. razorburn

Trusted

Does anyone have The Movielife - "Future Feeling (Afraid Of Drugs)"?

22. D_Ream84

Regular

Just wondering if anybody has Death Cab for cutie Live 2012 with magik magik orchestra? That album is hard as hell to get ahold of

23. raptors661

PM sent!

D_Ream84 likes this.
  24. eboo

Looking for a rip of the cassette of Senses Fail - If There Is Light, It Will Find You Demo with two bonus tracks. It's from the VIP tour package.

25. cherrywaves

Trusted

Hi folks, in the APnet edition of the thread, someone had posted the unreleased Sense Field record, anyone willing to please send a link?

Additionally, this is a long shot but if anyone has the unreleased Miltown (ex Only Living Witness) record I would be grateful!