Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 119

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Steel

Regular

cool. I really like it thanks for sharing

David Parke likes this.
  2. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Oh my god. I completely forgot about this site.

3. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

For The Offspring fans!!
    If you want the 3 tracks version of You're gonna go far kid CD Single in FLAC, just PM me. There are live versions of You're gonna go far kid and Hammerhead on it.

See you!!

4. Sebejszczyn

5. Steel

Regular

6. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

ayone have the bonus tracks to busted's 'night driver' album?

japanese version:
    13. beautiful mess
    14: meet you there (abbey road)

rerun edition:
    03: on what you're on (original mix
    12: those days are gone (original mix)
    13: wrong somebody (demo)

7. danacky

I think I'll end up buying this as I'm a sucker for the bronxx. I actually don't have any of there rarities, is their anyone on here that could hook me up please?

8. Sebejszczyn

Here's what I got for now in lossless and m4a:
    TB.rar

9. danacky

10. eboo

THANK YOU! WHAT A TIME WARP

11. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

That is too funny, that site is the reason I started this thread oh so long ago. I used to contribute some links to that site. Pretty cool it is back.

danacky and Steel like this.
  12. MatthewDuke

Regular Supporter

If you want to, there is some contact information on the site if you want to become a contributer/moderator. It's my roommate who runs the site, so, I'm sure he wouldn't mind the help.

13. blasko24

14. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

I would love the tracks, but I sold my $10 Target Disc as soon as I got it on my itunes. I am sure they will end up somewhere. I am intrigued in the tracks, but not buying the giant box.

15. blasko24

Yeah, it's $360. Probably not something I should spend money on right now...

16. blistersoul61

It's a space station!

Yeah that is ridiculous. For not that much music.

17. Anyone got the Chris Lord-Alge mix of Lucky Denver Mint by Jimmy Eat World in FLAC? It was on the Never Been Kissed soundtrack and also on its own CD promo. Thanks!

18. TheJMan

Trusted

Anyone have the two acoustic songs from Tonight Alive's Limitless album? They were from the Japanese version of the album. The songs are Drive and Oxygen.

19. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

WHOA. I had no idea these existed. I would LOOOOOOVE to have these if you ever find them.

20. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

Looking for a couple Demon Hunter rare tracks:

Storm the Gates of Hell (Demo) - Blessed Resistance Fan Club Exclusive, 2008

Collapsing (OG Version) - Blessed Resistance Fan Club Exclusive, 2012

If anyone has them and can PM me, that would be awesome. I'm pretty bad about remembering check this page anymore... :(

mmhmm likes this.
  21. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Might be the demo you're after?

22. thinkweresellouts

23. cultmetfan

Regular

Hi,
    was looking through my mp3's last night and to my dismay I discovered that my mp3 of Last Caress/Am I Evil?/Battery live in Moscow 1991 by Metallica from the Wherever I May Roam cd single is corrupt.....does anyone have a copy of it they can post up,
    thanks in advance.

24. pudge104

Stay gold, Ponyboy

Does anyone have Overkill - Old School (Live), an Asian bonus track from Immortalis?

25. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

PM'd