Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 115

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

These worked for me. Like I said before, MASSIVE thank you for these!!! Very awesome of you to share these.

2. smf4297

I'm me, me be

Ooh it's Jacknife Lee's Raditude! I have to agree that some of the songs here sounds better and more Weezer than the album version. Though, this showing the possibility of (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To and Put Me Back Together not originally planned to be part of the tracklist makes me kinda sad.

Good find, and thank you for sharing :heart:

3. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I got a chance to listen to these today, and these songs are fantastic. The 3 new songs are all incredible. I particularly like 'Bandung Hum'.

4. thebe_st

Hey everyone, thank you for keeping this going. Not something I really thought about the last few years but I found myself in need today. It seems as if the internet has swallowed one of my favorite Christmas covers, "O' Holy Night" by Umbrellas. It was on the original Santa Cause Vol. 2 but doesn't appear to be on any digital track listing I can find (Spotify/Amazon/etc.). If I'm not looking hard enough, my apologies, but if anyone can direct me to a copy of this song that would be awesome. If it's something that can still be bought I will hand over money no problem.

5. Docyx

In our stores (amazon/iTunes/spotify) it is available, e.g.: https://www.amazon.de/O-Holy-Night/dp/B001SPMSA6/ , so I could get it for you.

6. TheJMan

Trusted

Anyone have the New Found Glory Radio 1 Session songs? They were included in the Japanese version of Sticks and Stones as well as several B side singles for Sticks and Stones and Catalyst.

The songs are:

Something I Call Personalilty
    Understatement
    Head On collusion
    Broken Sound

Thanks.

7. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

So not b-sides technically but does anyone have the first two Rainbow Kitten Surprise albums? Can't find them anywhere. They are 2015's RKS and 2013's Seven + Mary

8. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

It was weird - following the link didn't work, BUT, copy/pasting it did: all good code-bleu, thanks once again for this treat. Most appreciated!

9. TaraCynara

Methos is God.

Would anyone be willing and able to help me find AFI b-sides?

10. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I plugged the 3 new songs here into the album in replace of 3 of the weaker tracks and have been playing this album a lot lately. Like a real lot.

11. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Glad you finally got it. Merry Xmas!

12. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

You too - check your email :)

13. Richy

Hi guys! I'm pretty new here at the forums, but I've been following the site for some years now. For my first post I wanted to do something special, so I compiled some Taking Back Sunday Demos, B-sides and Rarities and upload them for you to enjoy. I have other TBS stuff (New Again b-sides, Happiness Is b-sides, Louder Now Demos, Self Titled Deluxe Edition tracks, TAYF Demos, etc.), so if anyone wants something else, just let me know.

Tha tracklist is:

- Follow The Format
    - Lullaby
    - Merry Christmas (I Missed You So Much)
    - She (Green Day cover)
    - Winter Passing
    - Error Operator (Fantastic 4 Soundtrack version)
    - Little Devotional (Mike Sapone Demo)
    - Suburban Home / I Like Food (Descendents cover)
    - A Decade Under The Influence (Mike Sapone Demo)
    - Just a Man
    - Bullet with Butterfly Wings (Smashing Pumpkins cover)
    - You Wreck Me (Tom Petty cover)
    - Cute Without the E (Punk Goes Acoustic version)
    - The Ballad of Sal Villanueva
    - We All Love Our Pets
    - Your Own Disaster '04
    - We Play Songs: 4 acoustic songs released for Record Store Day

Most songs are mp3, others are m4a, but all are ready to be included into your iTunes library. The quality varies also, but it's the best I got.

Hope you enjoy!

MEGA

airik625 likes this.
  14. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

What ones are you looking for?

15. TaraCynara

Methos is God.

Miss Murder (VNV Nation instrumental), Miss Murder (Broken Spindles remix), Miss Murder (Broken Spindles instrumental),
    Miss Murder (UK Radio Edit).

16. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Shit. I'm missing that from my collection. Sorry. Hopefully you find it.

17. Greg1

Does anyone have Phoebe Bridgers cover of (Sandy) Alex G’s Powerful Man? That would be awesome. Cheers!

While we are at it, the other Amazon songs she's featured on, Conor Oberst - LAX ft. Phoebe and The Felice brothers - Patti ft. Phoebe ??

18. mudville

SPACE!

Aren't these available for individual purchase? Dude, spend some of your Christmas money!

silverjetz likes this.
  19. Docyx

I have the first bolded one in mp3 vbr (~206 kbps) and the Second in 128-160 kbps mp3, if that helps (an upgrade of them would be excellent).
    I'm missing the other 2 mixes as well.

20. TaraCynara

Methos is God.

that actually would help a lot thank you

21. Docyx

22. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Very cool. Thank you much!

23. alkutezio

i was hoping someone could Point Me in the right direction of Anthony Raneri's cover of "The Young Ones?" i found "Check Your Time" but everywhere else that had the first track seem to be gone

24. TaraCynara

Methos is God.

25. Soundboy Dec 26, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 27, 2018)
    Soundboy

Can anyone help me out with these Scandal tracks in flac?! Thanks in advance!

Koi No Hajimari Wa Diet (Almond Crush)
    Cherry Jam (Dobondobondo)
    24 Jikan Plus No Yoake Mae
    Nai Nai Night 2014
    Alones
    Asterisk