Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 114

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

does anyone know where to find Stone Sour or Stone Temple Pilots record store day bonus cds?

2. SVXDan83

Regular

Wow... forgot about the actual song Zeitgeist! +1 if anyone has this.

3. julz

Regular

Here are the Zeigeist era b-sides: Zeitgeist.zip (268.98MB) - SendSpace.com
    Death From Above (CD FLAC and 24/96 FLAC from Tarantula 7")
    Stellar
    Zeitgeist
    Ma Belle (from Best Buy silver edition)
    G.L.O.W.
    Superchrist
    F.O.L. (320, no FLAC available, to my knowledge)

Kasey and Mata like this.
  4. jack_stich

Hello. I'm interested in the backstage albums and all de rarities, Please :D !!

5. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Hadn't heard about the STP one, so I'd be down for that & the Cornell RSD exclusive also - thx!

6. Mata

thank you :)

7. julz

Regular

8. teargarden

Would anyone happen to have a vinyl rip of the latest Bowie Breaking Glass 7" picture disc?
    It features a few alternate live versions. Thanks

9. mjd13

10. exanctile

Fight the long defeat.

Since it's now December, I've been trying to track down digital copies of Dustin Kensrue's 'O Come All Ye Faithful' and 'A Stick, a Carrot & String' for a while now. Both are vinyl-only bonus tracks from his Christmas record a few years back.

11. julz

Regular

12. Daedalus84

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/y9q...n0dp7h,4cdr70y83o5e8cx,3e4xezlw163c9fo/shared

I put all the This Good Night Is Still Everywhere bonus tracks:
    11) A stick, a carrot & string
    12) O come, all ye faithful
    13) O little town of bethlehem

and for good measure, the Please Come Home iTunes bonus tracks (all of which are christmas tunes):
    9) Please come home for christmas
    10) go tell it on the mountain
    11) silent night

mmhmm and exanctile like this.
  13. smf4297

I'm me, me be

Ugghh why must links die? :(( A re-up of this would be really nice. As well as a copy of "Everybody Needs Salvation" in lossless if anyone has it. Oh and if anyone needs a copy of Weezer's latest stuff please pm me :) I'll gladly share!

14. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Looking for the various the various bonus tracks from the Bravery's second album, The Sun & The Moon (via Wikipedia). Realize this a huge shot in the dark but couldn't hurt to ask. All I can find are YouTube rips.

• "Rat in the Walls" – 3:03 (Best Buy bonus disc)
    • "Faces" – 2:56 (Best Buy bonus disc)
    • "Who Left Me Out?" – 2:33 (Newbury Comics/Rhino Records bonus disc)
    • "Sorrow" – 2:25 (Newbury Comics/Rhino Records bonus disc and "Time Won't Let Me Go" single)
    • "The Dandy (Rock)" – 3:33 (German iTunes Store)

15. exanctile

Fight the long defeat.

With the new Copeland album announced, I'm also looking for "Night Figures" and "Erin" from the Ixora cycle, if anyone is willing to share. Please and thanks!

airik625 likes this.
  16. raptors661

I second this request of the New Joint/Cryin' And Lonely promo CD. I seemed to have missed out on that.

Speaking of Weezer, does anyone have the Green Album Argentinian promo cd in 320kbps or flac? It has early mixes of Green Album songs, plus 4 more tracks.
    From Weezerpedia:
    Track listing

1. "Oh Lisa" - 2:44
    2. "Don't Let Go" – 2:44
    3. "O Girlfriend" – 4:06
    4. "Island in the Sun" – 3:24
    5. "If You Want It" – 2:57
    6. "Sugar Booger" 3:40
    7. "Knock-down Drag-out" – 2:07
    8. "Gonna Make My Move" – 3:23
    9. "Crab" – 3:10
    10. "Starlight" - 3:28
    11. "Teenage Victory Song" - 3:04
    12. "Inside A Smile" – 3:26
    13. "Gimme Some Love" – 2:57
    14. "Hash Pipe" - 2:58

17. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Does anyone have the b-side "Dog Eat Dog" that is off from the new A Perfect Circle album? It was released as a 7" for Record Store Day but supposedly came with a digital download.

18. Kasey

I second the A Perfect Circle request above.

19. Soundboy

Does anyone have a flac rip of BabyMetal - Distortion (Live at Download Festival 2018). It's from the Distortion RSD 12" vinyl release.

Thanks in advance!

20. smf4297

I'm me, me be

Ah! I didn't know these were ever officially released. I second this request as well! It's got Oh Lisa and Starlight.

21. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

I want this, too. Please!!

22. danacky

Any Wildhearts fans on here. I recently lost all my stuff in a HD crash and am looking to rebuild it from scratch. Cheers

23. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I am at work right now so I can't download this right now, but I am going to as soon as I get home tonight. This was incredibly generous. Thank you very much! I've been looking forward to hearing these songs for a long time.

24. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

BIG thanks for this my friend, but link appears to be empty :(

25. raptors661

I found an alternate version of Weezer's Raditude, produced by Jacknife Lee, unlike the original version of the album which was mostly produced by Butch Walker. Most of the songs are completely different, and if this was the album that was released, it would be regarded higher amongst Weezer fans. The tracklist is different as well, some of the standard album tracks are missing and replaced with the deluxe edition bonus tracks.

Dropbox - Weezer - Simplify your life

smf4297 likes this.