Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 113

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Kasey

2. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I feel like I end up asking for help finding stuff on here so much, I get so excited when people ask for something on here that actually have.

3. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Putting the request out there for the 3 bonus tracks from the Target Edition of Mumford & Sons' new album Delta please and thank you.

4. Mata

hi , anyone with the Smashing Pumpkins
    Zeitgeist bônus Tracks any lossless is great
    1. "Death from Above" – 4:06
    2. "Stellar" – 6:22
    3. "Zeitgeist" – 2:49

5. dpj

Regular

These are also available in UK in exclusive edition available in Fopp (and I assume HMV).

This is the third album I have pre-ordered recently from artist's own website and then subsequently discovered after release that HMV have an exclusive version with extra tracks.
    I have managed to obtain extra tracks from Richard Ashcroft album so would be happy to share these and am also looking for Mumford's tracks along with two from recent KT Tunstall album.

6. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

7. pooleboy

The Moon Awaits

here's what i have, likely sourced from a past post on this site.
    TW.zip (19.71MB) - SendSpace.com

Daedalus84 likes this.
  8. mudville

SPACE!

9. Greendaleforever

Anyone obtain the new Backstage EP yet from switchfoot? Vol. 7

10. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

You're welcome. Always glad to help when I can. I'm really hoping some more songs from these sessions surface / are released because big chunks of this album do nothing for me at all.

11. blasko24

I second this. For all interested parties, I have EP's 1-6, as well as many other Switchfoot rarities, and am willing to share!

12. Skinkie

Regular

I completely missed out that this was a thing. Seconded!

13. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Anyone planning to get A Perfect Circle's Record Store Day release on Friday? Supposed to have a cover of AC/DC's "Dog Eat Dog." I think it's streaming now on some BBC website. If someone could share a rip, that would be awesome. Giving thanks in advance. Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!

14. blasko24 Nov 21, 2018
    (Last edited: Nov 21, 2018)
    blasko24

I decided to cough up the $30. I can provide Switchfoot's EP7 to all interested parties. (Along with EP's 1-6 and a lot of other rarities)

15. dpj

Regular

I would definitely be interested in this, thanks.

16. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

I'm interested as well

17. danacky

Me too please Blasko

18. Kasey

Does anyone have a good japan to US cd import site they use? I want those 2 Tanukichan bonus tracks I'm missing but I can't find one that specifically says it's the right version or in other cases says paypal only and then shows the price in Euros. : |

19. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I have never used this site myself, but a user named Steel on here pointed it out to me when I was trying to track down a very obscure Japan-only Blitzen Trapper bonus track. They have apparently ordered from them multiple times and report they are trustworthy.

www.yesasia.com

Kasey likes this.
  20. Kasey

Thanks! I think I may have checked that one before but the album I want wasn't on there but it is now and looks more promising than the other sites I checked. XD

21. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Nice. Glad to hear they have it. They were still carrying the album I'm looking for last I checked and I'm hoping to pull the trigger on it sometime soon if it's in the budget. If I do I'll let you know how it goes.

22. djgeneral

Regular

I'll take all 7 if you wouldn't mind!

23. djgeneral

Regular

Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit is Jason Isbell's second full-length album, and first album released with The 400 Unit as accompanying band. The deluxe version of the album contains an additional four tracks.

12. "When My Baby's Beside Me" 3:36
    13. "Streetlights" (acoustic) 3:47
    14. "The Blue" (acoustic) 4:23
    15. "Cigarettes and Wine" (acoustic)

Does anyone have this?? thanks!

24. Steel

Regular

I shop on Yesasia from time to time. They are a very good reputable company. Alternatively you could go to Amazon.co.jp and locate the Japanese release of the cd you want, find the ASIN # and plug it into Amazon USA sometimes you can find Japanese releases on Amazon by doing that that otherwise won't come up in your results

25. djgeneral

Regular

Does anyone have any of the earlier Eminem songs on old promo cds? I like the clean radio version because unlikely nowadays, he actually altered lyrics and made new portions of songs because they were so explicit at the time being in order to just have a song on radio with constant silence.