Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 112

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Daedalus84

bananatossing likes this.
  2. bananatossing

Thanks again. Fyi there's yet another Taking Back Sunday b-side I've been trying to lock down, "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" included in a comp called Songs That Saved My Life. If no one shares it before next month I might as well buy the whole thing and share the song, or any other song that gets requested from that comp. Cheers.

3. djgeneral

Regular

4. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

5. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Belated "Happy 10/17" to any fellow Canucks here (am sure given time, it will catch on like "4/20") - just in time for the leaked Greta Van Fleet debut - huzzah!!

6. djgeneral

Regular

Awesome!! Glad it was what you needed!

7. Docyx

Looking for the 2 japanese bonus tracks of Amaranthe's Helix (as I have the EU Limited with 2 other bonus tracks):
    Helix (Acoustic) / Unified (Acoustic).
    Thx in advance :)

8. razorburn

Trusted

Does anyone have Bayside - "Sick, Sick, Sick (Acoustic)"? It was the b-side to 7" of Already Gone.

9. raptors661

I think this was asked a while ago, but does anyone have the Japanese bonus track Autumn Love (Demo) from Death Cab for Cutie's new album?

10. pooleboy

The Moon Awaits

not sure what the other fella was offering, but the one i have is 128k
    01 Mine.mp3 (3.36MB) - SendSpace.com

11. pooleboy

The Moon Awaits

12. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

13. djgeneral

Regular

does anyone have the new jason isbell live record?? i got the vinyl but my download code was missing :/

14. zbych

Desperately looking for GARBAGE - THIS IS THE NOISE THAT KEEPS ME AWAKE EP - vinyl that was attached to ultra pricy edition of their biography. 6 live tracks.

15. smf4297

I'm me, me be

Ah yes, the Raditude Era, where there are 4 different versions of "Can't Stop Partying" and 3 different versions of "Love is the Answer"

16. smf4297

I'm me, me be

Anyone got them new Weezer song "Can't Knock the Hustle" in flac? I'll give you a 5 star review :)

17. Steel

Regular

18. Kasey

Anyone have the For Sale EP from Say Anything? I Kind of have it but I imagine there's a better quality than what I have.

Also a bump for my last request of the japanese bonus tracks from Tanukichan's album.
    Perfect (Japanese Version)
    So Gone

19. Docyx

Nvm this request, I found them already.

20. danacky

Any Taproot fans on here that could help me out please? I'm looking for any and every rarity that doesn't feature on the bands albums to make a companion to the upcoming besides collection. Many thanks

21. brandon

Regular Prestigious

I could always rip it myself, but is there a high-quality copy of this floating around?

22. powernoize

Anyone manage to get a hold of Veruca Salt's "A Low Grade Fever?"

otnemip likes this.
  23. Daedalus84

Does anyone have Taking Back Sunday's 'Tidal Wave: Best Buy Exclusive' songs "Holy Water (Acoustic)" and "Tidal Wave (Acoustic)". As well as their cover of "She" by Green Day?

24. Kasey

Anyone have the Off the Record single from My Morning Jacket? Or more specifically, the 2 songs, Chills and How Could I Know.

25. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Kasey likes this.