Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 111

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Steel

Regular

You are welcome I'm just glad I can help I wish I could more often

2. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Just in case, If anyone is interested I got the new EP You're Welcome by Green Day's Tré Cool side project DEAD MERMAIDS. Just PM me if you want it ;)

smf4297 likes this.
  3. smf4297

I'm me, me be

Hayo again! I just recently discovered that Hang On by Weezer sounds different in the album version and the single version. By chance, does anyone have the Single Version? It's quite a rare find. Thanks :)

4. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Interesting finding, I would like to get that, too.

smf4297 likes this.
  5. raptors661

Insomniac1984 and smf4297 like this.
  6. smf4297

I'm me, me be

7. Bladerunner

Bloc Party: Atonement
    I was wondering if anyone has the aac m4a version that only came with the itunes pre-order? I already have a high quality version of Atonement, but the hardcore collector in me is looking for the actual itunes version.
    Maybe someone can help..
    Thanks!

8. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Bit of a longshot going back 12 yrs or so, but wondering if there's any Cat Power fans here who might have her iTunes bonus track "Cross Bones Style" (live from Austin City Limits '06)? Thx in advance if anyone can assist

9. djgeneral

Regular

Not a song, but sort of a request for someone who has Sirius lol

Johnny Rzeznik from goo Goo Dolls hosts a show called Chorus & Verse and there was a new episode this week that featured him and bandmate Robby discussing the 20th anniversary of Dizzy Up The Girl. I'm currently w/o a Sirius subcription until late november when I get it back in my car so I was wondering if someone would be able to record the on demand stream and upload it?? I would super appreciate it!

10. Daedalus84

Anybody have Taking Back Sunday's "Just A Man" or their cover of "She" by Green Day[
    ]

11. cultmetfan

Regular

hi,
    I'm looking for any b-side,live or demos by the band Voice Of The Beehive, not having much luck finding anything, cheers in advance.

12. bananatossing

Just A Man

Anyone has Taking Back Sunday's "Long Time Comin'" from the itunes version of New Again? Been searching for it for a while in the m4a original file.

13. razorburn

Trusted

Does anyone have “Mine” by Third Eye Blind? It used to be available for free download on their website, but has since been removed.

14. Chordak

Does anyone have the Target Exclusive bonus tracks from Atreyu - In Our Wake?
    13. Generation
    14. Straight To Hell

15. code-bleu

Elvis Christ

Thanks for this. I didn't know about the remix either. And thanks to the original poster for bringing it to our attention. Looking forward to the Black Album.

raptors661 likes this.
  16. raptors661

I found out about the different version from weezerpedia. There are so many different alternate versions of songs from the Raditude/Hurley era.

smf4297 likes this.
  17. Daedalus84

18. Daedalus84

19. Jake

Hey mate, any chance the Tom Petty Fenway link is still around? thanks in advance

20. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I need some help with a really specific Ryan Adams b-side - does anyone have the version of the song "Darkness" that came as a bonus download when preordering Ashes & Fire from PAX-AM.....?

21. Chordak

Any chance on getting Fenway? Did you happen to get the Mudcrutch too?

22. Steel

Regular

23. djgeneral

Regular

I'm not sure if I have it or not. The only thing I had in my collection was...

Darkness - 5:29 - Ryan Adams - Do I Wait/Darkness (Early NYC Versions)

24. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

That's probably the one. I honestly don't know. Would you be willing to share?

25. bananatossing