Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 108

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Sebejszczyn

Looking for Jerry Cantrell latest solo songs - "Setting Sun" and "Job To Do" in lossless or m4a. I know they are available to buy on certain sites, but unfortunately not in my country.. If anyone can Point Me a direction to download them I will be very gratefull, thanks :)

spived likes this.
  2. spived

Second that, not in my country too.

3. TheJMan

Trusted

This is probably a long shot but does anyone have "Dammit (Live)" by blink 182 from the World Warped 3 CD? I've been looking everywhere for it but so far no luck in finding that live version.

4. razorburn

Trusted

Enjoy!

TheJMan likes this.
  5. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Thanks for the DG rarities - most appreciated.

Anyone happen to have the flac of him on Neil Young's "Sign of Love" digital single? Is on Tidal, but know they're pretty pricey & I DO already have the aac, so...

Cheers if anyone can assist1

6. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

God bless the Midnight Oil guys for putting out a rarities boxset just last year, which included the track in question - FYI to any other TTH fans..

7. TheJMan

Trusted

8. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

here's a request: anyone that has a soundcloud account be able to rip this album for me? 16 tracks. it's no longer for sale, the band's store site doesn't exist, it's not on itunes, and i even went so far as to facebook message the band and they don't have any for sale. much appreciated!

COLD:LIVE

9. aerials

If you're a fan of At the Drive-In and Sparta, you may be familiar with Jim Ward's alt-country side-project called Sleepercar.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of Sleepercar's 2015 five-song digital EP called "Breathe and Count"? There's virtually no trace of it on the internet or any legal music services, as far as I can tell. (I found 2 songs on YouTube -- "Long Story Short" and "Believe This" -- but that's it. And it never had a physical release.) I would really love to hear it if anyone can share. Thanks!

10. TheJMan

Trusted

Trying to complete my blink-182 discography so I'm looking for a few rare tracks from some compilation CDs:

- Dammit (Live) from "Big Day Out 2000" CD

- Waggy (Live) from a UK CD titled "P101 V.4" came out in 1998 apparently.

- What's My Age Again? (Live) from the "Seasons Greetings 1999" CD

- Dumpweed (Live) from "Kerrang! Best of 2000" CD.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Daedalus84 likes this.
  11. djgeneral

Regular

The Color of a Cloudy Day
    by Jason Isbell & Amanda Shires

I am finally catching up on the Showtime series "The Affair," and I heard a song that I believed to be Jason Isbell... sure enough, it was! I checked on Amazon and other retailers, but I can't seem to find it for purchase or on any of his albums. Does anyone know anything about this track?? Or can share it??

12. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Putting out the request for any of the recent Interpol b-sides from Marauder / El Pintor - "Number 11", "The Weekend" or "All At Once".

13. bananatossing

Looking for Chevelle Sci-Fi Crimes bonus track "Sleep Apnea (Acoustic Version)". It's currently available on Amazon but I can't download because it's not available in my country. If anyone can help me get that song I'll be very grateful.

14. aerials

?? Are you talking about the song you linked to on Amazon, that you can buy for $1.29?

15. julz

Regular

Got a few new requests for y'all, mostly now unavailable iTunes bonus tracks, please and thank you:

Raine Maida - 21st Century Blues/Victim Of A Small Town (The Hunter's Lullaby - 2007)
    Chris Shiflett & The Dead Peasants - Lifeboat (CS&TDP - 2010)/Mrs. America (West Cost Town - 2017)
    Uncle Tupelo - Won't Forget (No Depression Legacy Edition - 2014)
    Ben Gibbard – Ichiro’s Theme (iTunes single – 2012)

and does anyone have the demo of Autumn Love from the Japanese version of Death Cab's new album?

16. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

SECONDED!!!

17. phantasmo33

SON OF CRADOSSK

I was not aware of this release and would definitely like to have it if anyone finds it. Thanks!

18. raptors661

I second this!

19. Loudspeaker

It's evolution, baby!

If anyone has any Greta Van Fleet live/non-album stuff please send me a message! Right now all I've got is the Spotify Sessions EP. In particular I've been looking for the "Up Next Sessions" which are exclusive to Apple Music but I'll happily take anything GVF! Cheers

20. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

2nd that. Can one actually download the files from Applemusic though, or is it streaming only?

21. Sebejszczyn

Want some, too! Thanks.

22. Loudspeaker

It's evolution, baby!

I've never actually used it myself (hence the request) but I believe it's streaming only. I grabbed the Spotify Sessions by recording the stream in Audacity, which was the recommended method in this thread some pages back. That same method would work just as well for Apple Music or any other platform.

23. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I was a huge Sponge fan in the 90's and love Wax Ecstatic. Don't have that b-side unfortunately but will keep my eyes peeled.

24. whisper3978

Anyone manage to find the McCartney album at Target and rip the bonus tracks? None of my Targets have it somehow. Exclusive!

25. giuxo

Hello guys! It's been lot of time since my last post on this thread. I don't know if someone here remembers about me: i was a solid b-sides contributor on AbsolutePunk's thread since the good old days. It's great to see so many old members still active today. :)

I'm also here to ask two japanese bonus tracks, just in case anyone here has them:

Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness - Zombies on Broadway (Japanese bonus tracks)
    12. Throwing Punches
    13. Rich Kids with Summer Jobs

Thanks to everyone again for the great support (past and present)! :)