Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Latest Greatest B-Sides Thread • Page 103

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by blistersoul61, Apr 11, 2016.

1. blasko24

While I'm here, Switchfoot fans, be on the lookout. They just announced today that they'll be re-recording and releasing some of their old stuff (starting with Legend of Chin), but didn't specify how they'll be releasing it. Keep your eyes peeled!

2. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

If anyone is interested, PM me for The Longshot's EPs. I bought them in FLAC, including Devil's Kind.
    See ya!!

3. Mtullis

has anyone out there have "Blue On Black (road mix)" and "Voodoo Chile" from the Blue On Black single by Kenny Wayne Shepherd in Lossless??

4. pudge104

Stay gold, Ponyboy

Does anyone have the 2 Japan bonus tracks from Killer Mike’s Monster album (or A.D.I.D.A.S. import single)? Gangsta and What She Like. Thanks!

5. reaglebeagle May 23, 2018
    (Last edited: May 23, 2018)
    reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

Would anyone happen to have Chris Cornell's version of Thank You from the Arms Around Your Love CD Single? FLAC?

Also looking for Stone Sour - Bombtrack cover too in FLAC. Any help on where to get them is greatly appreciated.

6. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Seconded!!

7. Sebejszczyn

Looking for Gob - "Apt. 13" album itunes bonus tracks in m4a, thanks.

8. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

Insomniac1984 likes this.
  9. spived

Is it about the Chris Cornell's version? :)

10. cyanfire

Regular

Does anyone here have the Radio Mix for New Found Glory's It's Not Your Fault? For some reason i seem to have overlooked this as part of my collection, would love FLAC but will take anything seeing as i don't have this at all!

11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

does anyone have "Happy Valentine's Day" by Tokyo Police Club?

This one?

Also looking for a HQ rip of "Daysleeper" by Dear and the Headlights. One might not even exist, but if it does I would love to have it. 128kbps is all I have.

12. thinkweresellouts

13. thinkweresellouts

14. thinkweresellouts

15. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Can I get in on that action too please sir

16. spived

Seconded :)

17. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

PM'd

airik625 likes this.
  18. silverjetz

The Dude Abides

19. razorburn

Trusted

20. HueyLewis

Regular

Skinkie likes this.
  21. Insomniac1984

Green Day for life!!

Hi guys!!
    Can anyone Point Me where I can get Weezer's Happy Hour (The Remixes and acoustic)?

Thanks in advance!!

lonesomedayblues likes this.
  22. KwanCo

Hi, does anyone have the Switchfoot backstage ep's 1 to 6? I've looking for them in flac but I dont know if those ep's exist in that quality

23. reaglebeagle

WWI Flying Ace

Sounds amazing, "thank you". Literally. lol

24. djgeneral

Regular

It's a bit early (comes out tomorrow), but I am looking for the vinyl only bonus tracks from Ben Howard's latest album "Noonday Dream"

11. "Bird on a Wing"

12. "Interlude"

blasko24 likes this.
  25. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I just got Daphne Loves Derby's b-side and demo collection of 20+ songs from their original vocalist, Jason. It's super interesting to see how their sound evolved from standard emo pop punk to what they were right before they broke up.

Night_Sky likes this.