Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last of Us Part II (PS4, June 19, 2020) Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by johnnyferris, Jun 12, 2018.

1. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Check your inbox

phaynes12 likes this.
  2. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

What a fun little conundrum.

If I don't look up the spoilers and I enjoy the game, huzzah, money well spent.
    If I don't look them up and hate the game, then I've pissed away 90 bucks I could've saved had I looked them up.
    If I look them up and it's really as horrendous as everyone says, huzzah, I saved 90 bucks.
    If I look them up and I don't find it so bad, or even end up liking it, then I've screwed myself out of experiencing it properly.

And then take the "fuck Naughty Dog" factor into account and this whole thing is just a deluge of spunk.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Strange times

4. flask

Trusted Supporter

$90????????

5. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

[​IMG]

6. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I genuinely can't wait to see what happens now haha.

7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

It will still be an unbelievably good game to play, we all know this deep down!

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I agree. It will be exactly like GoT S8. It has high production, great graphics, the cast will be great, but as the story unfolds I'm going to be thinking "why did they do that?"

9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I wonder if people would think that way if they didn’t read the spoilers. Naughty Dog hasn’t really let me down story wise with anything, so I’ll still play this

Contender and Cameron like this.
  10. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

It isn't just "reading" the spoilers. The actual cutscenes are out there, with written summaries of what happens in between to provide the whole context. The whole story is available to see right now for anyone who wants to.

oakhurst and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  11. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

My point is more so if opinions would be different if you’re playing the game in real time and these cut scenes happen as the logical next steps in the story when they’re supposed to happen as opposed to watching the cut scenes in advance all grouped together. I get the whole story and cut scenes are out there, but playing the game and seeing everything happen as it’s supposed to it a completely different experience

12. Morrissey

Trusted

It would be really hard to make the plot work in a different context.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I haven't read/watched the spoilers myself so I can't speak to the quality of the story, but in general I could not imagine experiencing a bad video game story in real time, after having spent $60 for the privilege, and liking that bad story more afterward.

14. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Can someone holler at me with a leak link

15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Check your DM

16. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

17. SPine

Trusted

Accidentally read the spoilers yesterday. Pretty bummed. Played the first one at release on PS3. I'm replaying it again now. Been waiting years for it just to get it spoiled by trolls on Twitter.

18. chris

Trusted Supporter

Can someone DM me the spoilers also

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Check you dm

chris likes this.
  20. chris

Trusted Supporter

oakhurst likes this.
  21. flask

Trusted Supporter

I gotta say after reading spoilers my initial reaction is I need to experience this.

22. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I really hope this all feels earned once we get to play it fully

23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Lol soooo nobody is gonna bring up the news today? The leaker WASNT a ND employee....

RyanRyan likes this.
  24. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Which means Sony/ND can’t get the leakers for breaking contract lol

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

True