Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last of Us Part II (PS4, June 19, 2020) Video Game • Page 32

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by johnnyferris, Jun 12, 2018.

1. flask

Trusted Supporter

the last of us 2 sub is garbage. It almost immediately became infested by trolls after the second game dropped. There’s better discussion in places like the ps5 sub.

2. shea

RIP Supporter

just saw the preorder options for the part 1 remake. am i going to spend $100 to purchase a game for the third time? probably..lol.

ghostedaway likes this.
  3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

reddit as a whole sucks why go on it

chris likes this.
  4. flask

Trusted Supporter

That’s where I look for deals on hockey jerseys

5. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

Because i disagree with this assesment and think that theres plenty of cool communities to discuss my interests with on there. And the front page is a good scroll for time wasting every now and again.....

.... and nudes

amorningofsleep and prattsy like this.
  6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

People who say Reddit as a whole sucks don't usually know much about it

It's basically a forum like this except instead of specific threads for different things they're entire communities

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Man, why does it have to be $70? lol

8. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Yeah I’ve got a couple niche subreddits I like to visit where people are thoughtful and well informed. There’s definitely an aspect of Reddit that’s all lowbrow troll shit though

Helloelloallo likes this.
  9. Cmoney86

Trusted

The $100 version is sold out on PlayStation direct website

10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The thing I don’t like about Reddit is the upvotes/downvotes. Makes it so it’s very difficult to see comments that are not the majority opinion.

11. shea

RIP Supporter

Dammit.

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Daaamn, not surprised though haha

13. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

Looks unlikely but I would’ve liked some expanded story bits.

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Hoping it's half off come Black Friday lol

15. Supernova Dec 14, 2022
    (Last edited: Dec 14, 2022)
    Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I just now beat this game after starting it on release day. Lucky I somehow avoided all spoilers. I played only sparingly since release day and with massive gaps of time between each. (My attention span with games has mostly evaporated with time it seems). I wish I had stuck at the start with it as I feel it would have had a greater impact. I loved it of course. Just felt that it was too long of a game. Loved all the story beats, but some of the “game” parts seemed to be longer than necessary.

As with my attention span, my patience has gone too. I played the last 75% of this game on “light/easy”. I don’t take the time to play games much anymore, but anytime I do It’s usually on easy. The least amount of frustration possible please.

I found it funny that each time you would sit down with Ellie with the guitar in this poetic moment, I would hit the buttons and something horrible sounding would come out lol.

last thing, I did not realize that was Abby at the end for far too long. I thought it was some other random girl and kid. Even tough they just told me to look for her at the Pillars. Not until I was just about it to fight her it dawned on me, then I realized that was Liv too! I literally was thinking “how does Ellie know her? When did she show up earlier in the game?”

16. soggytime

Trusted

I'm guessing this should be the thread for "experts" on TLOU? i don't want to spoil anything from game 2 in the tv show thread, but god there is just so much in the second game that is gonna shake the public when season 2 finally comes out

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ya the discourse is going to be rough next season

18. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Lol at least we won't have to hear much about Joel being "demasculinized" next season.

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I feel like the show will be having some show original flashbacks just so Pedro can be used more

20. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I feel like you guys should maybe not talk about that here openly?

Cameron likes this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I’ll spoiler tag but it’s kinda on them if they open this thread lol

coleslawed, flask and amorningofsleep like this.
  22. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Is the plan for the show for S2 to be the plot of Part 2?

Cause I feel like there is plenty of room to tell a whole season (or more) of stories between 1 and 2. Definitely more interested in those stories than anything after TLOU2 (can you imagine how depressing a season that was focused around the TLOU2 epilogue would be...). So if they want more than two seasons of content...

23. devenstonow

Noobie

Pretty sure I saw somewhere a long time ago (sometime during the filming) that they weren't ending with the actual Part 1 ending for season 1 but honestly haven't felt like putting in the effort to find the source again

Makes sense if they wanna keep momentum, fast track S2 into production to come out next year, take a 3-4 year break for people to age up a bit

24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I think so, I think the showrunner openly said they don't have any plans on doing backstories or stuff not involved in games. The show went into Bill's story, and did a few cold opens post TLOU, so maybe see more of that, but I don't think we'd so any more significant than that.

25. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

The writers have said they have no desire or intention to write any stories outside what's in the games. Part 2 will consist of 2 seasons of tv.

GrantCloud likes this.