Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last of Us Part II (PS4, June 19, 2020) Video Game • Page 28

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by johnnyferris, Jun 12, 2018.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

imagine doing rat king on permadeath lol

johnnyferris and flask like this.
  2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

You’d do it perfectly and still die

3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I feel like Naughty Dog should mail an actual trophy to whoever beats it on Permadeath. Hell, maybe even fly them out to the studio for a tour, let them do a voiceover in an upcoming game, give em some cash.

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Well that’s not likely considering they don’t even let their employees see their families.

5. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

oh

6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i’m at the point where i don’t *need* a sequel, but i want one pretty fucking bad

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  7. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I went into this game thinking it probably didn’t *need* to be made, even if I was excited about it, then at the end I not only felt it was vital and better than the first, but now I really want a sequel which I couldn’t have predicted really.

also saw a 5 hour analysis video in my youtube recc’s so I started it lmao

8. johnnyferris

Lots of info in here. Mondo’s had a terrible stretch of flippers/bots swooping in and buying all the releases when they go live so if you’d like the vinyl you best be ready when it goes live in the morning.

9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

All I need is some info on Factions 2. Recently got back into playing the first one and it is still so good, but now you get people using tricks to shoot through walls which certainly impacts the overall enjoyment. Need a new one that ND will actually work on to prevent cheaters lol

10. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

really hoping for a Factions 2 announcement tomorrow. would also really love an HBO cast reveal. I don't think there will be any DLC but who knows, they might shock us.

I feel like it's gotta be huge if they're doing this like mini announcement today.

soggytime likes this.
  11. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

TLOU3 in development lmao

jk but y’know

bodkins likes this.
  12. johnnyferris

I believe they confirmed there would not be further story DLC. Factions would be nice

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Woe. Thought for sure there would be a Left Behind sized dlc

14. soggytime

Trusted

I'd be pretty pumped for an update on the HBO show tomorrow

15. flask

Trusted Supporter

Ready 4 Factions

16. flask

Trusted Supporter

Like come on, stealth multiplayer action in the flooded ruins of Seattle???? I NEED IT.

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. johnnyferris

18. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

few days late, but I was pretty disappointed that there were basically no additional things dropped on Saturday. a few gifs and a PS4 theme and that was it.

really thought that they were going all out when they announced the merch on Friday.

bodkins likes this.
  19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Finally finished this.

I have absolutely no desire for a sequel that involves Ellie. Her storyline feels pretty done to me.

Show me what is happening elsewhere in the world. Show me how Japan is coping, how England is coping, etc

20. GBlades

Trusted

The UK are coping very well, thank you.

DDYpYgD.jpeg

johnnyferris likes this.
  21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I do want a sequel starring Ellie actually. I said it a while back when I finished the game but I felt the ending was needlessly cruel to her and I don't want it to be the last we see of her

shea likes this.
  22. SamLevi11 Sep 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Sep 30, 2020)
    SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Isn’t that the point of the game though? People don’t just get happy endings and actions have consequences, etc.

I’m not sure she deserves a happy ending really aha.

23. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Part of the point is that actions have consequences but not that people don't get happy endings. They could easily do a third that shows her growth and lets her find a happier ending.

I think making a sequel without Ellie would be pointless. At that point its just another zombie game.

shea likes this.
  24. soggytime

Trusted

25. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

his interpretation of Ellie saying "just take him" killed me