Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last of Us Part II (PS4, June 19, 2020) Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by johnnyferris, Jun 12, 2018.

1. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

highly recommend YouTube walkthroughs to help out with grounded! it helped me a ton for certain parts. I also highly recommend considering what parts you can get away with not killing any enemies and just sneaking through. that helped with conserving supplies.

2. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Not gonna lie, this actually hurt to read lol :anguish:

3. chris

Trusted Supporter

bummerrrrrr

4. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

For anyone that is curious about what was released today but didn't watch, I can say it's pretty light on spoilers. Everything from the trailiers looks like it was pulled from the 2 demo levels the press got to play so it doesn't show anything new that wasn't in the trailer besides gameplay mechanics, and specific lines of dialogue. There's also a behind the demo video with the naughty dog creative team and they talk about how they are being super careful about what they reveal and making sure that everyone's first run through the game will play how they want it to (ie if they want us to be surprised about something, there's no way we're getting a whiff of it).

johnnyferris likes this.
  5. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Factions was incredible; a much needed change of pace for me at that time in terms of multiplayer gaming.

With them confirming this to be their longest game ever I guess that’s the trade off. Factions should definitely be seeing a boost in players once the remaster is free on Plus.

6. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Totally fine with no multiplayer. Single player games for ever! (unless it’s goldeneye on n64)

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Where can I see this?

8. flask

Trusted Supporter

TLOU and Metal Gear Solid 3 are the only games I've done multiple play throughs of lol. Gonna have to do another before this drops.

PandaBear! likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I don't think I played multiplayer in TLOU1 a single time. I'm not even sure I knew it had one lol

PandaBear! likes this.
  10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

You are missing out man, It is incredible! I still play it to this day, plus my brother has got to be one of the best players I've seen at a mode called Survivors (teams of 4, no respawns), it's hilarious seeing him treat 4v1 situations like they are a walk in the park lol.

tdlyon and johnnyferris like this.
  11. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

12. johnnyferris

I did watch the BTS. Loved the new stealth features they’ve been implementing. Also differentiating the playstyle you have with Ellie just off of ability and size alone is great.

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Can someone with the ability to change the "of" in the title, it's bugging the shit out of me lol

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  14. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

ftfy

GrantCloud, Dirty Sanchez and tdlyon like this.
  15. johnnyferris

So sorry but it is fixed now haha

tdlyon and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. I Am Mick Sep 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 28, 2019)
    I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

should be a lower case o

[edit] I was jokingly being a shithead with this comment and didn't actually care, sorry! Thanks to whoever updated the thread anyway!

tdlyon, Dirty Sanchez and shea like this.
  17. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Fix that release date, too!
    :hearteyes:

coleslawed likes this.
  18. johnnyferris

So many things to update haha

I’m on it

tdlyon and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  19. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

Ready to cry my eyes out

21. Cmoney86

Trusted

spring is like march-may so....

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I feel like there was a lot of shit I wanted to play coming out in Jan-March so I’m fine with this

coleslawed likes this.
  23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah isn’t Cyberpunk March? Another big one too I can’t remember....

Also Doom got pushed

24. GBlades

Trusted

April, I'm sure! FF7R is out in March, supposedly, might be the other big one.

Cameron likes this.
  25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

So many games in q1, and spring 2020