Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last Man on Earth (Fox) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by LuigiPeppercorn, Mar 31, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Just realized them thinking the fish named Gail was dead but it actually being alive was probably foreshadowing

lish, I Am Mick and coleslawed like this.
  2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm betting Gail's alive

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

There's no way she's dead

4. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

She should be tbh

5. fronkensteen

Trusted

I think it could be in the opposite way. They think the real Gail is alive, but she is going to be dead.

At least, I hope so.

lish likes this.
  6. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

That's what I was thinking. It'd be lame foreshadowing if they kept her alive.

So depressing.

7. Just caught up. Wow, I love this show. I was thinking she's not dead, but most people in here seem to think she is so idk ha.

lish and JRGComedy like this.
  8. fronkensteen

Trusted

I just hope she is. I want this show to get real dark.

lish and I Am Mick like this.
  9. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

That's where it's at its best

lish and fronkensteen like this.
  10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I like the show to get dark, but Gail dying here would just seem dark for the sake of being dark

lish and coleslawed like this.
  11. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Gail dying would make sense because, you know, stuck in an elevator in a building no one else occupies. Her surviving would be keeping her alive for the sake of not being dark, I guess.

trevorshmevor, lish and I Am Mick like this.
  12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

But why trap her in the elevator in the first place then

lish likes this.
  13. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

At this point they've kinda written themselves into a corner and there's no perfect answer. The best they can do is go through with Gail being dead and have it be this thing that hangs over the show until they find her at the end of the season while running from Pat.

Either that or have Pat corner the cast and then get shot by someone offscreen, which then cuts to black and we spend the off season wondering if it was Gail or Mike.

lish likes this.
  14. Chris289

Regular

Gail is my least favorite character.

15. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm gonna echo whats already been said and say I hope she's dead too. Not that I didn't like or, but I just feel like this season has been shifting towards this darker tone, and it would be such a copout if she ended up being alive.

lish likes this.
  16. Yeah, gonna be kinda lame if she winds up alive. Would strip a lot of the power from that ending.

This show has really come into its own. First season was rough. I could never put my finger on why I kept watching because it kind of annoyed me more than anything, but the result has been rewarding.

17. Just started S2's second half, it feels like the show is finally living up to the pilot's promises. It's getting quite good and emotional.

fronkensteen likes this.
  18. fronkensteen

Trusted

It only gets better, imo.

19. Schooner

Trusted

Only just caught up today. I didn't think anything would make me laugh like the half shaved heads/beards. But dinosaur suit was unreal

20. You were right ! Can't wait for this to return.

21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Comes back March 5

22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

hmmf, didn't realize we weren't getting it back soon

23. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

it'll have been like 3 months.

24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

25. tdlyon