Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last Man on Earth (Fox) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by LuigiPeppercorn, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Just caught up on the last two episodes last night. Really great stuff, the road trip one might be my favorite episode of the series. Definitely took Tandy leaving the note as the show confirming Mike's death by doing all but actually showing his body, hah.

One a different note, I'm loving the Melissa story. I would definitely expect an end of the world survivor to go off the deep end, the fact that no one really had yet has been kind of a nitpick I've had about the show for a while. Wondering if the power outages are connected to that hole in the wall she crawled into haha.

fenway89 likes this.
  2. fronkensteen

Trusted

New episode was pretty good. The dinosaur thing was so stupid, but his physical comedy acting got me.

3. Nyquist Dec 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 6, 2016)
    Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Yeah the dinosaur thing was stupid, but aw god I couldn't help but laugh at certain cuts to Tandy's responses. The campfire, for example. I knew that first cut to him still in the dinosaur costume was coming, but I still laughed all the same.

fenway89, FrenzalRob and fronkensteen like this.
  4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I laughed so hard at him trying to pick up the hula hoop.

This show has earned the dumb few T-rex scenes

5. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Yep, lost it at the hula hoop. Also, the shower scene was gold too. Tandy trying to cheer the guys up always makes me laugh.

fenway89 and tandysaurus like this.
  6. EarthShifts

Trusted

Just found this thread. I love this show so much.

7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This show has gotten so fucking good after such a mediocre first season

8. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Tbh I thought a lot of the first season was stronger. Not that what's happening now in the show isn't fantastic, but I miss the simplicity of Tuscon, Tandy's constant lying and the other Phil Miller.

fenway89 and Schooner like this.
  9. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

First season was funnier, second season has been way more interesting and emotional.

fenway89 likes this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

What about the third season

fenway89 and coleslawed like this.
  11. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

3rd season has been an excellent balance of both

fenway89 likes this.
  12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Lol I agree I was just making sure he knows this is the third season and not the second

fenway89 and JRGComedy like this.
  13. itsmesean0630

There's no "I" in team but there's an "i" in pizza Prestigious

Y'all are crazy, the dinosaur bit was hilarious. Will Forte is so damn funny, he can make something as ridiculous as that hilarious.

14. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I was thinking of the third season. D'oh!

fenway89 likes this.
  15. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Holy dark ending. They did it again.

16. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Jesus Christ that was dark

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

well shit

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm seeing a lot of people online wondering if she's actually dead, but I think she is and I honestly hope so. I really liked the character but it would be such a copout if she wasn't, and this show hasn't been afraid to kill off characters before

Really powerful episode

19. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

holy dark ending

sad that it came down to that with gail, it really shows how bad of a state the entire group is in right now

20. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I think she's probably dead but the outright refusal to say whether she's dead or alive in interviews makes me wonder. With that ending, if she's actually dead, it seems like it would just make more sense for them to say "Yep, she's dead"

21. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Holy shit, man. I just caught up on the last two episodes

Holy shit

22. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I'd say it's probably about 50/50 whether it was her or Gordon that got shot. I understand the needing to be vague since it is broadcast instead of cable, but I really wish that wasn't open ended. It would probably work better as a cliff hanger if it was confirmed that she was dead.

coleslawed likes this.
  23. fronkensteen

Trusted

This show is on a different level. I hope she's dead, too. Sounds brutal, but it makes more sense and lines up with what the show has done before. Todd has been fantastic. And the honeymoon storyline and acting was touching.

Never would have thought this show could get to this point.

24. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I can't decide if it'd be darker if they found her body right away or if they found it months later

25. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Definitely darker if it's months later.