Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last Man on Earth (Fox) TV Show • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by LuigiPeppercorn, Mar 31, 2016.

1. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

If this show doesn't get renewed we're mailing Fox balls with faces drawn on them right?

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Has every single season ended with Forte saying "oh farts"?

3. Cancelled.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck

5. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

This is fucking devastating. Please someone pick this show up

coleslawed and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

FUCK B99 and The Mick too?!?

Kingjohn_654 and Larry David like this.
  7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

All three were good shows :(

Larry David likes this.
  8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

FOX got fucking ruthless today, and killed basically the last shows I watched on their network. I really hate that this is how this show ended, I was really looking forward to rewatching the whole thing one day but it basically feels pointless now.

They knew this was on the bubble though, I really wish Forte and the writers didn’t end on a cliffhanger

9. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Such bullshit.

10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

shiiiit

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I hope they're able to somehow release some kind of ending, even if it's just reading a spec script or something. Ugh.

12. What a joy it was to watch Will Forte in this role. Dude gave it his all.

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Holy shit that is intense

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Networks are quality killers. The trash rises to the top, the good sinks and is prematurely canceled. It's just how it goes. Last Man Standing gets revived from ABC's dumpster, B99/The Mick/Last Man On Earth get cancelled. If you're a showrunner on any network series that gets any kind of critical acclaim, the message is clear: write every season as if it's your last. Or just only make anthology shows/shows where each season is a self-contained story.

coleslawed likes this.
  15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

In fairness to fox, the ratings totally justified cancellation last season and they renewed it then. At the end of the day, they’re a business and they only have so many slots and they’re gonna renew the stuff that makes sense economically.

trevorshmevor and irthesteve like this.
  16. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Rick & Morty gets 70 episode renewal and this is cancelled, ugh

17. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

tenor (2).gif

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck this. This was really getting good, and B99 was in its best season. I’m so sad

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

It truly was a Shawshank Redemption.

20. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Last Man on Earth was the lowest rated show they had! Cancelling it was the right move on their part! It sucks but it’s true!

They totally could have justified renewing B99 tho and I will be forever pissed about it

21. Anthony_

Yeah, but no. Because in the same breath they're reviving the already-cancelled Last Man Standing. So no fairness to Fox.

fenway89 likes this.
  22. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Last Man Standing was cancelled by a different network and it got better ratings than LMoE! Even though it aired on Friday! Again, it sucks but it makes sense!

manoverboard365 likes this.
  23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Already rumors they're talking with Hulu for a shortened season, so there's that.

I need some closure.

Closure, closure, closure closure closure!

24. Anthony_

It's a toss-off from a rival network. And a critically-reviled one at that. And even if the ratings were marginally better, it's still ABC's sloppy seconds. Sorry but it's not really something Fox can be defended for in light of that, especially given the way this season ended.