Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last Man on Earth (Fox) TV Show • Page 17

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by LuigiPeppercorn, Mar 31, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm really glad that they're not writing Sudeikis out again already like it looked like they were about to

2. Loved that ep. Couldn't stop laughing during the scene with Tandy under the truck tire. Will Forte's dedication to this role is unreal.

3. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

This season has been amazing. The cliffhangers always leave me wanting more. I’m more excited for this show each week than anything else.

4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

insane episode holy balls

5. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Every time I watch an episode of this I am always thinking that there is just no other network sitcom that does what this show does. It’s always so satisfyingly weird. It only makes the sudden moments of darkness all the more impactful and legitimately unsettling. I knew as soon as they got to that valley and there was no one there that it had to be an underground bunker, but seeing all those people climbing out and the overhead shot of that mass group coupled with the radar showing that red mass following them home was still scary as hell. I really love this show.

coleslawed likes this.
  6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

So is this getting renewed or do we not know yet?

I thought this finale was going to work as a final ending / they could build upon it but now I don't see how that's possible

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

So. Many. People.

Larry David likes this.
  8. Woah crazy ending. Great episode. I wonder where they're gonna move to in the finale.

Larry David likes this.
  9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i can't believe the bunker people are real. there has to be so many more people that we'll never know of. the show was kinda falling apart for me, but the last few episodes have been really great and have pulled me back in

10. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Uuugggghhhhhhhhhhhh

11. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

we still have one more episode, right?

12. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

13. Nyquist

Okay so that ending was terrifying.

14. Nyquist

Also want to mention how satisfying Tandy’s arc was here. I was pleasantly surprised by his reaction to that house and his ensuing speech to the group. This show just gets me.

coleslawed and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  15. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Great ending if it is indeed the end. Would love to see a season 5 though!

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I really hope that doesn't end up being the series finale...

coleslawed likes this.
  17. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

This show always has great unexpected emotion. Pretty funny episode but I can't believe that cliffhanger! Ugh, if it's not renewed and that's it, that will be pretty frustrating.

18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm glad they essentially killed off Jasper. What a waste of time he was.

They set up the automated car thing, but it's still set for Cancun, so they wouldn't be there anyways, haha

irthesteve and JRGComedy like this.
  19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Very cool ending. It really feels like Fox loves this show, even without the ratings. I would guess that even IF they wanted to cancel it, we'd still get a final season. So I'd like to think.

20. balloon.pilot

Regular

Man, this show has really nailed a lot of different elements that make it legitimately entertaining each week. I hope this is not the end!

21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

If anything, let them do a shortened season to wrap it up properly.

22. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I hope each and every one of the masked people is a different big celebrity cameo

coleslawed and irthesteve like this.
  23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I just hope we find out who they are and what they want in general.

24. Haha Todd singing Our House. Appreciate a House MD reference.

Great finale. I'll echo how satisfying it was to see Tandy's speech to the group at the end there. The show really knows how to nail those heartfelt moments. It'd be disappointing if we don't get another season.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  25. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Fuccckkkkkkk whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.