Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last Man on Earth (Fox) TV Show • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by LuigiPeppercorn, Mar 31, 2016.

1. fronkensteen

Trusted

praise jesus

coleslawed likes this.
  2. yep once it hits the 80 % of that quota of episodes, it has a good chance of getting syndicated

fenway89 likes this.
  3. Been avoiding this thread like the black plague til I can catch up haha. Unsure of how many episodes I'm behind this season but I know I haven't watched in like a month at least

fenway89 likes this.
  4. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

you're probably not as far behind as you think, haha.

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm trying to think of a way this show can end that isn't incredibly depressing

Repopulating the earth I guess?

6. Sal Paradise

Trusted

I wonder if there is any chance sudeikis will appear again at some point before the show ends. I really liked his characters dynamic with Forte. And son of zorn did just get cancelled

7. fronkensteen

Trusted

That's a good point I haven't thought of. Could you see them literally making Tandy the actual last man on Earth?

Hmm... interesting.

fenway89 and coleslawed like this.
  8. Sal Paradise

Trusted

Maybe they find a large community of survivors who figured out a cure,if they don't go the depressing route.

fenway89 likes this.
  9. fronkensteen

Trusted

I could see them going in that direction. Maybe a whole underground dwellers kind of "city" or something.

fenway89 likes this.
  10. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

IMO they should write season 4 as the last, so that they don't run the risk of being cancelled without a proper ending.

fenway89, Larry David and JRGComedy like this.
  11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I think the show has kinda run its course anyway. One more season should be enough to tie everything together with a nice bow on it. Any more than that and it just becomes too much, imo.

12. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I'm fine with this

13. Sal Paradise

Trusted

I think they should write this season as a potential finale as well. With this show I don't think I would mind if it got cancelled but it would really irk me if it ended on an unintentional cliff hanger. Like if it would have ended with this seasons finale, that would have sucked Haha

fenway89, Anthony_ and JRGComedy like this.
  14. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Loved the way the season ended

fenway89 and JRGComedy like this.
  15. trevorshmevor Jun 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 12, 2017)
    Finally caught up on this tonight. Loved the Shawshank Redemption callback haha. Tandy telling Jasper he was more likely to die on the slide than Erica was during labor, and then pushing him down killed me. Glad the show will be returning!

16. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

So i guess this is back on Sunday?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

fenway89 likes this.
  17. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

OMG WHAT

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

exactly my thoughts

19. Wish more shows I like could be on whatever awesome schedule this one is on

irthesteve likes this.
  20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Hell yeah.

(I actually tried to jokingly write out an approximation of this shows fucking dumb schedule and it was almost spot on. Just fucking air the show in two halves if that's what it takes)

coleslawed and irthesteve like this.
  21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

And it probably won’t even air at the right time cuz of NFL overrun

I Am Mick likes this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

keeping the trend going by immediately killing Jack Black

23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

24. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i had no idea this was back literally nobody was talking about it

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Premiere was great but kind of ended abruptly, I had no idea it was even close to the end until the credits started lol

The celebrity cameo thing is so fucking funny

Not sure if I'm a fan of where they're going with Wiig's character but we'll see. Wonder how long she'll be around