Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Last Man on Earth (Fox) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by LuigiPeppercorn, Mar 31, 2016.

1. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Could not find a thread for this. Returns April 3

"THE LAST MAN ON EARTH is produced by 20th Century Fox Television. The series is created and written by Will Forte. The pilot will be directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller. The series will be executive-produced by Forte, Lord, Miller and Seth Cohen."

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

That was weird to come back from the long long break with just two episodes

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

FOX doesn't seem to do a great job airing this show but this season has easily been better than the first

4. justinbullock

Formerly Juice182

really excited to see Jason Sudakis in this!

and yeah I know I butchered the spelling.

5. Agreed. Wonder what brought that decision on?

6. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I was so bummed when I saw there was no new ep this week. All I want is to find out what happens to Sudeikis

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Loved everything about this episode

8. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

That's the ending I've been looking forward too

9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I never know when we're getting new episodes of this show so when one appears I get so excited! Really excited to see where we're going with Sudeikis

Vivatoto likes this.
  10. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Hilarious episode, they're doing a good job of blending the humor and drama in this back half of the season.

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yup, great one. Was not expecting Mike to find the group so fast though, but really glad they're not gonna drag that out. I'm gonna guess we're gonna see flashbacks of Mike's journey next week though.

Also, I'm now going to be wary of Mike dying or leaving the group for every episode now because I'm currently having a hard time believing Sudeikis would join this show full time

12. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

oh shit!!! I love this show. Even when it feels slow, I'm always looking forward to what else may happen to these characters. What I like about this show is how you never know when a character may leave or be killed off. Not saying that characters dying is a good thing, but it's unlike many shows out there, seeing as how wild it is.

13. "Not really a one fluid fits all situation.":crylaugh:

tandysaurus likes this.
  14. Starting to not enjoy this again.

Whalejaw likes this.
  15. delvec19

Trusted

Yeah it's getting very repetitive with all the anti-Tandy crap. Jason Sudekis basically just replaced black Phil. God forbid they finally give Tandy an ally being that it's his own brother who he thought was dead all this time. Awful.

16. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Not how I hoped they would handle this storyline at all.

17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah, I was really hoping they wouldn't go the predictable route of Tandy being jealous of Mike and making an ass out of himself. At least we know how his face ended up like that though

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

agreed with every said above. phil being angry at something that happened years prior in that situation just seemed dumb and mike was completely different than how he's been portrayed throughout the entire show.

19. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Unless the situation repeats itself and Carol finds herself falling for Mike

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I feel like they could have just combined tonight's episode with last week's and that would have been better. Still a big improvement over last week though.

Surprised to hear there's only two episodes left. 18 episode season is pretty unusual

21. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Tonight was okay, glad they worked things out on the end. After loving Mike up in space and in his solo episode, it was tough to totally hate him the last two episodes.

Pumped for the next few episodes and season 3!!!

22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I think this week's episode was one of the best of the series.

tandysaurus likes this.
  23. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Oh my god this show. What other network sitcom would do that?

24. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Goddamn, you got that right

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah that sex scene was fucking hilarious

Really liked this one