Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Killers Band • Page 19

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Barresi, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Brandon's reaction when he clearly at first thinks some lunatic got on stage will never make me not laugh.

2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

LMAO that’s great

3. bodkins

Trusted

Hahaha awesome

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

lmao Liam is smashed

Barresi and beachdude42 like this.
  5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

6. airik625 Apr 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Apr 20, 2018)
    airik625

7. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

So when The Killers tour now, it's only Brandon and Ronnie plus touring members? And Dave wasn't even really involved in the album? That's pretty weird to me still tbh

8. Barresi

Only one I'm missing is Royal Albert Hall, so hopefully they sell that separately.

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Why is one $170 and one like $320 lol is there a difference?

10. airik625

That would be nice, but I kind of doubt they will haha.
    I’m not sure. There is a clear version, but not sure if thats the same one and if it is, why it’s so much more haha.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  11. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

One of them is slightly overpriced and the other one is insanely overpriced.

Serenity Now and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Hahaha that's the answer I'm gonna go with

13. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

I’d love a copy of that live vinyl but not worth it for the whole set in any capacity

Barresi likes this.
  14. Craig Manning

In all seriousness, I think the black vinyl version is cheaper and the clear vinyl version is the expensive one. Which is super dumb. Also, the timing of this release makes no sense. Feels like they could have done it right after Wonderful Wonderful came out, when Sam's Town, Day & Age, and Sawdust were still hard to find. I might have considered it then. Not so much now.

15. Barresi

Sounds like something is already cooking.

‘I’m a student, a sponge, a thief’ - Killers frontman Brandon Flowers talks fatherhood, Irish connections and Bono's advice - Independent.ie

SEANoftheDEAD and airik625 like this.
  16. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

17. airik625

Wait why do you think it’s dumb that the clear vinyl is more expensive than the black? They are both overpriced, though.

18. Barresi

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  19. Craig Manning

The current situation with this band is very, very odd to me.

20. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

21. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Yeah, it's quite something.

Craig Manning likes this.
  22. Barresi

At least they’re making it work, I guess?

SEANoftheDEAD and Craig Manning like this.
  23. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I'm very excited to hear what they come up with for LP6, however they end up making it work with the other 2 guys. I enjoyed the hell out of Wonderful, Wonderful. It's a solid album and I've been returning to it a lot. And I love me some Battle Born. Always have, always will. I actually get annoyed when everyone - them included - refer to it as a misstep or not up to par. As far as I'm concerned, they don't really have a bad album.

Their current situation is definitely a little weird, but I can also completely see how once you get to a certain point in life, touring around the world might not be for everyone. Granted, I've always been more of an album person than a seeing a band live person, but it doesn't bother me at all if the other 2 only want to be involved with recording the albums and not touring them. Personally, I'd like to see them give the touring lineup a crack at making an album together.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  24. Craig Manning

It’s weirder that Dave had almost no involvement in the last LP but is still in the band.

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

My cousin works for the Bucks and was able to get me free tickets to the show in Milwaukee (I think it's the grand opening of the new Bucks arena), so I guess I'm seeing them on Tuesday, and I'm now very excited about it!

Can't believe how long I waited to see this band and now I'm seeing them for the 4th time in just over a year.

Barresi and SEANoftheDEAD like this.