Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Killers - Wonderful Wonderful (September 30, 2017) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by pablowashere, Jun 9, 2017.

1. bodkins

Trusted

They addressed this back when they released the photo, but essentially they explained family commitments often come before the band, and only 3 of them were able to make the photo shoot. So all is well.

truelovewaits likes this.
  2. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Ahh, gotcha. Weird, though.

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Hoping preorders start popping up on places like Amazon or Bull Moose. Still upset that they are charging $30 for a single LP.

4. bodkins

Trusted

Agreed. Though I respect the sentiment, it seems like a photo shoot would be easier to schedule than say, a full US tour.

Also waiting for an Amazon pre-order for vinyl. I'd gladly order direct and pay 30 bucks if it's signed though.

5. Craig Manning

It's weird, because Battle Born is $30 on Amazon and that's maybe the biggest vinyl package I own for a regular album release. 2x red LP at 45 RPM, huge full-color liner notes, posters, etc. I can't imagine that this one was as expensive to produce.

You'd think, right!?

airik625 and bodkins like this.
  6. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

holy god this new song is fucking awesome

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  7. wow i had no idea they could still headline arenas!

8. I don't care for The Man but the new one is very very good

Aaron Mook likes this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm seeing them twice next week, but will that stop me from going again in January? Probably not. Hopefully it doesn't sell out right away though because I need some time.

Run For Cover is awesome. Very optimistic about the album I love both the songs so far.

10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Would like to hear one more song from this album to solidify my excite. If the rest is like The Man and Run For Cover...this might be one of their best.

11. airik625

12. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I listened to "The Man" for the first time in a little while after listening to "Run For Cover" and I enjoyed it much more than I did before, even though I thought it was good before. I have a feeling I'm really going to like this album.

13. bodkins

Trusted

airik625 likes this.
  14. bodkins

Trusted

Weird. I preordered vinyl on Amazon but now it's gone. Wonder if production will take a little longer than the album release date.

15. airik625

They may have jumped the gun on putting it up for preorder. I'm sure it will be available again soon.

16. Barresi Jul 31, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 31, 2017)
    Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

More extensive preorders are up. Standard vinyl is $20.

The Killers Official Store

Also, I think the first bit of music in this is another new song.

17. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I was contemplating getting the autographed cd until I read the fine print that it's "signed at random by one of the members of the Killers"

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It would be nice to know what makes a deluxe vinyl deluxe before I drop an extra $15 on it.

19. airik625

Seriously. Can't believe there isn't anymore information on it.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

There's three bonus tracks (two of which are just remixes of The Man) but it probably has to be more special than that for the price?

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Yeah, I'm gonna be bummed out if there's nothing a little more to it than that.

22. bodkins

Trusted

Yea it's back up now. Guess it just disappeared for a couple hours.

23. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

That's lame

24. Craig Manning

This rollout is weird.

truelovewaits likes this.
  25. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter