Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Killers - Wonderful Wonderful (September 30, 2017) Album • Page 18

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by pablowashere, Jun 9, 2017.

1. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Holy shit. I was just thinking how I hoped they would change the setlist. Really hope I get something like that when I see them

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  2. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

I still haven't received my physical copy of this so I'm only going off the credits on AllMusic, but Bob Marley is credited on "Run For Cover" which I guess must be because when he says "...singing 'Redemption Song'" he sings it in its own tune kinda?

Jesse West likes this.
  3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Did you order the deluxe vinyl? I’m curious how those are different than the standard besides the bonus tracks.

4. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

No I got the standard. When I last inquired they told me they are now expected to ship in December.

5. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, that's the only reason the credit is there. Probably to avoid being sued just in case.

6. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Yeah, Marley's people wanted credit.

Matthewconte likes this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Interview: The Killers' Brandon Flowers Talks About Leaving Las Vegas

Kingjohn_654 and ComedownMachine like this.
  8. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i keep forgetting to return to this. gotta see where it stands in my AOTY rankings (and in their discog)

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

I don't know why I've waited so long to give this album a listen. I'm actually really enjoying it. On first listen I like this much more than Battle Born and Day & Age.

Hope the rumors are true about them being at Bonnaroo this year, I'd really like to catch them.

10. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I think the stretch of Rut, Life to Come, Run for Cover, and Tyson vs. Douglas is a hell of a good time.

I heavily dislike the Man, Wonderful, Wonderful is alright, and the rest is all forgettable to me.

Still very excited to see them Sunday!

11. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

"Rut" music video.

Also Tana Flowers' take on the song/video.