Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Killers Winter Tour 2018 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by estacey99, Jul 27, 2017.

1. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Crossing my fingers that this gets added to the Ticketmaster/Live Nation list of voucher shows. Seems like it might if they have any trouble filling the venues.

2. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Im guessing it will NOT be added to the vouchers. Dont bands that play the A markets (here, its the Boston Garden), sell out well.

I was htinking they would add another night even.

I wonder how much Boston is (plus fees)

3. TMS2787

Trusted

They won't. They ran the vouchers last summer and this summer. With select non amphitheater shows in some cities. They'll just lower ticket prices but the vouchers are most likely done after the summer until next summer.

4. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I don't think this tour will have trouble filling venues in the first place

5. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

That's what I thought, but the Sublime, Offspring tour just got added to the list of available events near me, so they may be transitioning into just slowly adding shows here or there, probably ones that are having issues filling venues.

6. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

* goes to check is sublime/offspring is in boston vouchers.... *

7. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

* boo. Nothing in/around Boston. It may be Great Woods only, I think it was last summer, so..... and sublime/offspring isnt there *

8. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Any word on openers yet? Thinking of TD Garden tickets.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

I thought it was the strangest thing on the Battle Born Tour when they would open with Mr. Brightside with the house lights still on through the entire song

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I thought that was the coolest thing haha

11. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Lol need to purchase a digital copy of the album and an ugly as shit shirt to get presale access to this? That's freaking annoying

And they're charging like an extra 3 bucks to get access to the presale too? I'll just wait for regular on sale I guess

12. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Heres hoping the price is ok for boston.

13. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

I'll let you know if I find out the Victims presale code. I've joined and re-joined that fan club so many times over the years, it's just aggravating at this point. And I just preordered the double LP, but they're only offering codes for preordering the t-shirt and digital album bundle. Really lame.

Anyway, I'll keep ya posted!

oldboot likes this.
  14. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

16. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I bet we could swing $50 for 2 tickets (plus fees, so it'd be $65 or so...) lol

17. Barresi

Victims are getting ticket codes right now, and apparently they're all personalized/single-use codes. :sly:

18. TMS2787

Trusted

Is this through the fan club?

19. Barresi

Yeah, those are the "Victims".

20. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

No word on price yet in Boston for presales...

21. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

When tickets for the Boston Garden go on sale, there are GA tickets for the floor? Are those cheaper than seats in the nosebleed area, or more expensive. Im thinking they are more.

Are there prices anywhere for Boston yet?

22. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

They're obviously more expensive

oldboot likes this.
  23. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yes, more expensive.

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

And it tells you the prices when you hover over the section...

25. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Presale code being offered by MSG etc without buying that $30 package from the Killers site. Will try to snag some tomorrow