Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Killers Announce New ‘Hot Fuss’ Vinyl Reissue

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. bodkins

Trusted

Hope that since the band is posting about it January 13th is the legit date. I've had it on preorder since July and it keeps getting pushed back.

CMilliken likes this.
  3. CMilliken

Trusted

Was going to say the same thing. I almost preordered it from amazon but the date kept being pushed back so I haven't put my money down on it yet.

4. Tim McCall

Regular

Amazon pre-orders don't change your credit card until they ship.

bodkins likes this.
  5. bodkins

Trusted

What Tim said. An added plus is Amazon gives you whatever the lowest price was posted at any point after you preorder. So I'm getting this for 16.99 as opposed to the 18.04. Has worked to my favor up to 6 bucks before!

Anyways, pumped to add this to my collection. I had a UK pressing that arrived damaged, contained skips, and has that alternate track on the B Side. This will be much better, even if it took a while.

6. SPine

Trusted

If this version has Change Your Mind on it I may have to get it.. I bought the UK repress that has Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll on it instead

7. bodkins

Trusted

99% sure it does. Only UK pressings swap it, all US have always been the original tracklisting as far as I know. Amazon lists it with CYM for what it's worth. I can confirm on January 13th ha.

8. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

This variant is white right? Was hoping it would be something different.

9. bodkins

Trusted

Pretty sure all the white variants have sold out. Already on eBay for $150+.

10. SPine

Trusted

I preordered it. Literally spending $20 for Change Your Mind...

bodkins likes this.
  11. CMilliken

Trusted

Dang. Didn't realize they didn't charge your card when you preordered. Gonna preorder now! Thanks for the info.

bodkins likes this.
  12. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Oh ok so this is only black then?

13. bodkins

Trusted

As far as I know. Haven't seen anything posted to the contrary at least.

14. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Really wish i would have got my hand on one of those white variants. 5 hours too slow to the Insta post.

I have none of their records on vinyl but desperately want the first three of their catalog. Soon. :alien:

15. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

That rule applies for all Amazon orders. You never get charged until the item ships.

Only downside from my experience is that sometimes they never get the pre-ordered item into stock. First personal example that comes to mind was the last River City Extension album. I pre-ordered it on amazon, but they never got any into stock and I still get emails about it, yet its been out and on sale forever. Obviously the Killers are a safer product because of the scale of their releases, but it's worth keeping in mind whenever pre-ordering vinyl from Amazon.