Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Kid Who Would Be King (Joe Cornish, January 25,2018) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 17, 2018.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Old school magic meets the modern world in the epic adventure THE KID WHO WOULD BE KING. Alex (Ashbourne Serkis) thinks he’s just another nobody, until he stumbles upon the mythical Sword in the Stone, Excalibur. Now, he must unite his friends and enemies into a band of knights and, together with the legendary wizard Merlin ( Patrick Stewart), take on the wicked enchantress Morgana (Rebecca Ferguson). With the future at stake, Alex must become the great leader he never dreamed he could be.

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

This supposedly isn't bad

3. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Joe Cornish?!?! I've been rolling my eyes at the trailer when I've seen it in theaters. Now I'm interested.

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I thought the trailer looked halfway decent for the type of movie it is. Surprised to learn it's from Joe Cornish. Considering there's nothing else out this time of the year, I'll be using A-List to go see this.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

the visual effects in this were incredible, Rebecca Ferguson and the monsters were generally terrifying and creepy
    it was charming and fun with a good enough message

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This is set to lose a lot of money.