Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Hunt (Craig Zobel, March 13,2020) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 14, 2019.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Haha I forgot what thread we were in. I would only use this to watch Invisible Man

riotspray likes this.
  2. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

It's really not that steep. Considering gas costs and that movies are usually at least $10+, it about evens out, maybe even more if you're watching it with other people.

But yeah, this movie is worthless.

riotspray likes this.
  3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

it was fine. not great, but it didn't suck. betty forever, though.

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I enjoyed the beginning and end, but the middle felt so flat.

Who the hell was this made for? The cons vs lib stuff was so jarring.

Brent and phaynes12 like this.
  5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

We watched this in my class on Saturday and it had a good couple parts... laughed out loud at the National Guard part, but the rest of the class hated that (this was an Army school, on a National Guard base.... and I was the only Active Duty person in the class). Didn't know it was a re-make/re-imagination. End fight scene was great, though.

6. Serh Apr 14, 2020
    (Last edited: May 18, 2020)
    Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

fuck, this was pathetic. and it probably could've been merely mediocre if the script didn't have the easiest stabs at each side that got old around 2014. and as much as everyone praised gilpin i don't know how great she is here so much as doing the best with this lousy ass material. honestly kinda messed up that this is what certain people were getting hot and bothered over

Zilla likes this.
  7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I'm sensing a theme with Lindelof here. TV shows = amazing. Movies = eh.

I liked a lot of stuff dont get me wrong. I always support killing off major actors in surprising fashion early on. That always gets me. But the movie never really comes together. Its simple and slapstick and thats great too but it doesn't click here.

Betty Gilpin was badass though

8. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I enjoyed it because the lead was fun to watch, but the dialogue was so bad, like someone trying way too hard. I did not know this was Lindelof until the credits rolled and thought oof. At least he nailed Watchmen.

Was just wondering, did they really kill off those majors so quickly, or was there a rewrite/edit? That was really fast and surprising.

9. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

I didn't hate this, good for her I guess