Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Hot Sauce Thread • Page 66

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 2, 2017.

1. stars143

Trusted

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. A little late, but wow. An all timer Hot Ones episode

3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

sean is so lit up by the end lol

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

holy shit

5. phaynes12

my king

6. SeeMoreGlass

Come on life I'm ready for you...

trevorshmevor likes this.
  7. phaynes12

holy shit

trevorshmevor likes this.
  8. Just got to it, that was awesome. Laughed at out at “clipsters”, never heard that one before. Also hilarious how he quit thinking that was the thing people must normally do

9. Leslie Mann did a pretty fun Hot Ones today. She kinda trashes the last dab a lot which is very funny considering it’s literally the show’s brand

10. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

that dude she made down the dabomb was a real one.

phaynes12 and trevorshmevor like this.
  11. The Emologist

Crusted

Not hot sauce, but definitely related.. my bro in law and I split the one chip challenge last night. I'm seriously considering leaving work. My innards are disintegrating.
    upload_2022-4-1_8-18-2.jpeg

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  12. bedwettingcosmo

i did this a few months ago. 10 seconds in, i was chugging a half gallon of milk. seriously, this shit sucks. felt it for days.

Mr. Serotonin and The Emologist like this.
  13. The Emologist

Crusted

We tried to make it through without drinking anything thinking it would just prolong the bite. The mouth pain subsided after about 30 minutes or so, but then the pain started hitting my stomach. I literally crawled up the stairs and flung myself into the tub and turned the shower on cold. It was the most uncomfortable I've ever been. I was chugging pepto.

14. bedwettingcosmo

i threw up and had violent shakes, sweats and chills for about an hour lol. would not recommend.

15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Wow sounds like a lotta bang for your buck

16. The Emologist

Crusted

I can’t imagine doing the whole chip. Half put me in a coma. The chip exiting the body was also quite traumatic.

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  17. bedwettingcosmo

18. For anyone who’s tried them, any recommendations on which flavors of Marie Sharp’s hot sauces I should get? Someone mentioned in this thread Orange Pulp Habanero as being good, so I might get that one.

19. I haven’t tried any of them, but that flavor sounds awesome

20. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Anyone else ever try Da'Bomb?

I love watching Hot Ones because I know how horrible it is. It always makes my day when they hit that sauce in the lineup..

21. Da Bomb is awwwwful haha. It’s nasty and SO hot.

chewbacca110 and billyboatman like this.
  22. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Yessss, it literally tastes like battery acid.. or at least what I would assume battery acid tastes like.

Watching NPH's interview reminded me how it was hard to swallow even. It tastes that bad.

23. I've tried it. It's an awful experience from the moment it touches your tongue.

24. I bought a bottle at one point because Sean is too cowardly have me on Hot Ones. He fears me and nobody talks about it enough

Anyway yeah it’s awful. Evidently the one I have is called Ground Zero, which is supposedly twice as bad as Beyond Insanity. At that level the scovilles seem irrelevant anyway

bradsonemanband likes this.
  25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious