Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Hot Sauce Thread • Page 63

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 2, 2017.

1. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

wha

2. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

tried 3 of my local faves side by side with some pizza last night.

4011EA25-8329-4A34-99DB-B2DEE3768EB7.jpeg

Dad’s Favorite from Animales is the newest and probably my current fave, but that Pineapple Ghost from DoubleTake is great when I need some heat. Surly tastes like union-busting now.

Mr. Serotonin and trevorshmevor like this.
  3. username

hey you lil piss baby

Have people tried/do people like the Cantina Royal Tomasa sauce?

I cracked my bottle open yesterday and was really looking forward to it but I find it mostly unpleasant. Seems way too oily (in taste and texture) and has a really gritty charcoal taste. I don’t find the spice very nice either, but that might just be because I usually go for scotch bonnet/ghost/reaper and not habanero.

Maybe I need to try it with something else. I’ve only had it on its own and with grilled sausage so far.

4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

This one’s amazing

B8EC3A06-F7B9-487A-918A-2A358CDFC23F.jpeg

coleslawed and trevorshmevor like this.
  5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

love him

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

It looks like he's interviewing himself.

DickyCullz likes this.
  7. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Yesss

8. I really wanna know more about what she means by her seeing cookies and cream as a very NZ ice cream that the US just happens to have

9. phaynes12

a wild statement for sure

Anthony Brooks likes this.
  10. Put down those wings like a champion though. Have never been able to get into her music but she seems cool as fuck, really pleasant vibe

Jason Tolpin and phaynes12 like this.
  11. FD9C0522-AD5E-4369-8DD4-9D0BDF19FCF9.jpeg

Just did a little bit of damage. Gonna be living on top of that mailbox this week

Also tried the Funken Hot from Karma yesterday, super good stuff

12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What makes you buy more than one at a time, more-so 6 at a time? I don't go through them fast enough to buy that many.

13. trevorshmevor Aug 2, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 2, 2021)
    I really don’t haha, first time I’ve copped that many at once. But a few pals and I have been getting into ordering or making a bunch of food together on Saturday afternoons, and wings have been a popular choice — between the 5 of us I’m sure they’ll be gone relatively fast. Definitely the last sauces I grab until a few of those bottles disappear though for sure

Also I was a little stoned and incapable of decision making

chewbacca110 likes this.
  14. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

God I could eat wings every day :crylaugh:

Ken, OhTheWater, Jason Tolpin and 2 others like this.
  15. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Shelf life is typically pretty good too so there's no harm in stocking up if you're using some every day. Also, the variety can be nice. I usually will keep three open in the fridge and one or two on the counter for use. I also have gotten pretty obsessive about it haha.

coleslawed and trevorshmevor like this.
  16. Some of it is good on other stuff besides wings too. I picked up this peach habanero bottle once that I used on burgers more than I did anything else haha. Good on grilled chicken and seafood too sometimes

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  17. phaynes12

i definitely buy more than one hot sauce at a time. we are in the hot sauce thread. it isn't that weird lol. i rarely ever use hot sauce on wings but I use hot sauce daily.

coleslawed likes this.
  18. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I probably have a dozen different hot sauces in my fridge currently, ranging from full to just a few drops left. gotta have options.

19. Wtf. That big hot sauce order just came in — I opened the package and started unwrapping the bottles and realized there were only four. I’m like, weird, maybe they have to ship the others separately for some reason. And then I looked at the bottles and they’re all wrong lol. No invoice in the package either so I don’t know if I just got someone else’s order or if some guy was just going rogue with fulfillment over there

stars143 likes this.
  20. What’s your favorite of the typical household 4?

Tapatio
    Cholula
    Tobasco
    Sriracha

21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Cholula

coleslawed likes this.
  22. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Man.. that's tough. Probably Cholula right now.

23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Hmmm...if Crystals was on that list, that'd be my choice. 'Specially the Garlic version.

prolly go with chalu too outta those

coleslawed and Ken like this.
  24. Tapatio is my typical go-to. I feel like it has a little bit more spice than Cholula. Those two are my favorites though.

25. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Tapatio or Valentina Black. Tough call though and depends on the day. I have no issues with regular old Tabasco either tbh.

trevorshmevor and Ken like this.