Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Hot Sauce Thread • Page 56

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 2, 2017.

1. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I always put aardvark on my potatoes and eggs a lot of the time

2. I Aardvark put on all the things people mentioned already and chicken. Also goes good on hot pockets lol.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. MattNCheeze

Trusted

I'm doing Da Bomb for the first time on Saturday and I'm not sure I really want to do it.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  4. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I tried da bomb last year and it sucked but wasnt quite as bad as I was anticipating. If you've already built up a tolerance to other more intense sauces you should be able to handle it ok. Really the worst part is the flavor which can only be described as edible battery acid and the fact its all from concentrate does not help. The heat only stuck around for me for like 10 minutes and that was without milk or water. I guarantee you'll never want to taste that nasty shit ever again afterwards though

chewbacca110 likes this.
  5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

This thread:
    9A1FCDA9-C12D-49EC-93F0-54F7A0E26283.jpeg

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I have ZERO interest in trying Da Bomb or anything like that. I like hot sauce, and I like it pretty hot, but I'm not into pain for pains sake, or something that almost everyone who tries, describes as "battery acid"

coleslawed, mattav152 and ChaseTx like this.
  7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Da Bomb is heinous. Would not recommend it.

chewbacca110 and phaynes12 like this.
  8. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

gotta stay away from anything with extracts

coleslawed likes this.
  9. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Y'all weren't kidding about Melinda's green sauce. Really great stuff

10. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Aardvark was delivered today and just had some on pizza crust. This shit rules.

Joe and pauljgreco like this.
  11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Dammit. Scotch Bonnet Mustard was shipped from Austin to Fort Worth and back to Austin, was supposed to be delivered yesterday and now I have no idea where it is. Meanwhile I saw it at Target for half the price

pauljgreco likes this.
  12. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Idk how I held out on trying it for so long. Pretty sure we only have half a bottle left and only got it a week ago

ChaseTx likes this.
  13. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i accidentally ordered two bottles. best mistake i ever made. literally putting it on everything.

coleslawed and ChaseTx like this.
  14. chewbacca110 Jun 9, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 10, 2020)
    chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Putting some Aardvark in my turkey chili. It’s southwest inspired so it’s gonna be a marriage made in heaven.

UPDATE: YUP.

15. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Forgot to post about it but Los Calientes is so good holy hell

16. FNGoodFR

This sauce is f*cking good. And the name is actually F'NGood! FNG Hot Sauce! I tried these 3 sauces through some friends and they all agree that it deserves some awareness online. They are a flavourful and healthy option! Also ships to multiple countries. U will love this!

17. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

seems legit and not suspect at all!

18. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

More like...

bot sauce

19. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

cups...

coleslawed, ChaseTx, dadbolt and 2 others like this.
  20. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I got a bottle of "Death by Douglah" by Volcanic Peppers in my Heat Hot Box this month. Super flavorful and also super hot. It's got 7 Pot douglahs and chocolate ghost peppers in it but it's offset by cherries and pineapple. Put some on pizza last night (also used some more Garlic Reaper) and it was great but boy howdy did it light me up.

21. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

95D28482-3219-4953-999E-82931AE325C2.jpeg

I love this stuff.

MattNCheeze and alina like this.
  23. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Fiance got me the Old Bay hot sauce and as a huge fan of Old Bay, I am in love with this

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  24. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Finally got my hands on some earlier this week but haven't opened them yet. I also, love Old Bay passionately.

pauljgreco likes this.
  25. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

So good. There was still some available as of a couple days ago online so I bought another 2 pack of it. Absolutely in love with it haha