The Hot Sauce Thread • Page 43

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 2, 2017.

1. riotspray

Trusted

I've thought about mixing a tiny amount of cornstarch with it to thicken it up, but never went through the trouble

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  2. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

42AC40BD-A86C-4A01-A9D6-81C053C69C6C.jpeg Tried my hand at some buffalo chicken stuffed banana peppers yesterday for football games. They turned out pretty great and here’s a pic with corresponding sauces.

Mr. Serotonin and Joe like this.
  3. Anthony_

A Dork Prestigious

Paul Rudd on Hot Ones this week

4. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Most excited for this week's episode tbh.

5. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Also, I signed up for the Heatonist box for October just to get my hands on the new last dab so there's that. If I don't cancel the subscription, I will currently have three active hot sauce boxes and a self-admitted addiction.

6. mattav152

shoobie

So apparently my local Homegoods had a bunch of Bravado sauces for wicked cheap (probably just old I guess?) for like $3 each. Went by my parents house and my mom snagged me the Ghost Pepper & Blueberry and the Crimson. The blueberry one was kinda meh, didnt have much flavor and just felt hot for the sake of being hot. The crimson however is fucking delicious. Its way less hot, I'd say just kinda warm by my own standards but its super flavorful and I really love it. Could see myself using it on nearly anything.

pauljgreco and estebanwaseaten like this.
  7. Anthony_

A Dork Prestigious

It is Rudd On Hot Ones Day

8. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Praise be.

Mr. Serotonin and mattav152 like this.
  9. Anthony_

A Dork Prestigious

yes

Joe, estebanwaseaten and Ken like this.
  10. Anthony_

A Dork Prestigious

Is there a more likeable dude in Hollywood than Paul Rudd? I'm not sure there is.

11. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

OMG the hand butt

mattav152 likes this.
  12. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

fixed it there

estebanwaseaten and Anthony_ like this.