Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Hot Sauce Thread • Page 38

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Thanks for the suggestion, I was just looking at their website, you really can’t beat those prices.

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

No problem. If you get some, report back and let me know what you think. I need to branch out and try some of their other flavors. I always go for Chipotle and one of the hotter ones, (Habanero, I think)

t_papaccio likes this.
  3. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Idris is the man.

Anthony_ and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I forgot that I ran out of Valentina Black and didn’t have it for a dinner that would have gone really well with it the other night. RIP.

5. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

the absolute worst kind of despair

Mr. Serotonin and Anthony_ like this.
  6. stars143

Trusted

^ went to this yesterday. Pretty brutal watching people watch 30 super hot chilies. Also got some hot sauce from the Puckerbutt store. :)

ChiliTacos, Joe and Anthony_ like this.
  7. rocketsguy03

allisterkid

A quick search shows me that it's been discussed in here before, but I'll bring it up again. Has anyone ever dabbled in Fuego Box? It's the only promotion on podcasts I listen to that I actually ever considered signing up for, but never brought myself to do it. But it's still crosses my mind sometimes as something that I might want to try.

8. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Happy subscriber here! I've been using them for the better part of 2 years actually. It has introduced me to so many new sauces and brands, i love it.

Mr. Serotonin and rocketsguy03 like this.
  9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I got a few boxes and loved it. Then a sauce shop opened right by my house so I canceled. But its def worth it.

rocketsguy03 likes this.
  10. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

hell yeah

coleslawed, Joe4th, riotspray and 4 others like this.
  11. Dog with a Blog

Just got around to this. Idris has got to be the coolest motherfucker around

coleslawed and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  12. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Okay, has anyone had The Last Dab? There is some available again on Heatonist but I really don't want to drop 20 bucks on a bottle of the stuff if I'm gonna regret it. Any feedback would be appreciated!

13. Anthony_

It's incredibly spicy. But the flavor is ridiculously good for a sauce that hot. So just keep that in mind. It's really good on grilled chicken.

14. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Okay I think I might hop on it.

Anthony_ likes this.
  15. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Nevermind, it sold out again before I could get back to the office.

16. I had the Scorpion edition of Last Dab. It was way too spicy for me. I think it tasted good, but it was hard for me to tell underneath all that spice ha.

coleslawed likes this.
  17. Anthony_

This will be good

18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Wow

19. EarthShifts

Trusted

20. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

a dab’ll do ya
    like said above, it’s got great flavor, especially for something that hot, but it is quite hot.

21. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

upload_2019-8-15_8-1-49.png

coleslawed, Joe and Anthony_ like this.
  22. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Also, we get Stone Cold on today's episode!

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  23. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I swear if the whole set isn't soaked in Budweiser by the time the Last Dab comes around I'll be sorely disappointed

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  24. Anthony_

25. rocketsguy03

allisterkid

Facebook bombards me with ads for something called truffle hot sauce. Anyone try this one?