Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Hot Sauce Thread • Page 35

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 2, 2017.

1. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

i would try this (and a number of other ones ive seen) but the one i have is the scorpion pepper stuff and its just chemical sludge

Anthony_ likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I love that one

Anthony_ likes this.
  3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah I tried Dave's ghost pepper sauce once and it was just all-around unpleasant. Try that Crazy Caribbean one though, if you get a chance, it's real good.

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  4. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Ordered some secret aardvark that should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to try it!

5. broken22

(:

I've been using Crystals hot sauce a lot lately. I mix it up with honey and my wings are prefection.

6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Crystal is my go-to "cheap" hot sauce. The one that I always have to have in the house. It's so versatile.

broken22 likes this.
  7. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Forgot to post in here a couple weeks back but I picked up Dirty Dicks as per all your suggestions for a fruity/spicy combo, and it’s fucking amazing. Also picked up Heartbeat’s Blueberry Habanero and it’s so unique and delicious.

8. My favorite hot sauce that's easy to get locally is Pepper Plant. Perfect chunky sauce for breakfast food, but I put it on just about everything.

[​IMG]

coleslawed likes this.
  9. Anthony_

Those all sound great.

10. Dog with a Blog

The Hot Sauce (and Hot Ones) Thread

11. World Market by me sells Bravado now, so I picked these up for some friends. Trader Joe's Habanero and Smoked Jalapeno are what I've got in rotation at home currently.

IMG_3834.JPG

12. Anthony_

Butterfly Bakery makes incredible sauces. They partner with The Alchemist to make hot sauces using Heady Topper also, they're always excellent.

Joe likes this.
  13. Yes! I got into them because of this thread. The Heady Topper hot sauce I had was great.

Anthony_ likes this.
  14. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I remember someone here recommending Hanks to me awhile ago. Just snagged this. So damn good. 2CFCAB5A-4512-467A-94CA-0C359F2E03C2.jpeg

coleslawed, Joe and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That sounds/looks awesome

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  16. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

[​IMG]
    Haven’t tried the Carolina Reaper, but the other three are all daily drivers. Cilantro Avocado is perfect on eggs, Ghost Pineapple is perfectly sweet with a nice punch, and the Signature is one of the best tasting sauces I’ve tried.
    4 Hot Sauce Pack

Joe and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  17. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

thats a good price for a 4 pack too

coleslawed likes this.
  18. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

19. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I’m just not trying to die on a regular basis.

20. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

also I bought those three individually from the local grocer, not the four pack.

21. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

haha don't blame you. death by reaper = no thanks

22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Finally got some Dirty Dick's. It's definitely tasty, and packs a decent punch. I think I just prefer something less fruity from a hot sauce (at least for things I usually eat with hot sauce... eggs, wings). I guess I just need to be more creative about what I put it on.

24. EarthShifts

Trusted

I felt the same way. I enjoyed it but not my favorite.

riotspray likes this.
  25. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

try it with seafood. thank me later