Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread [Archived] Movie • Page 670

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

oakhurst, Cameron, Contender and 4 others like this.
  2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

You go, legend.

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

4. Kuri44

5. chewbacca110

6. michael_gatto

Trusted

I think I did this in here once before, but I bought Color Out of Space on Blu-ray today and it came with a 30 day Shudder trial and since I pay yearly I have no need for it. So if anyone is still debating making the jump let me know and you can have it.

7. chewbacca110

You bet your ass I bought this board game.

Attached Files:

Cory, Anthony_Soprano and ghostedaway like this.
  8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Vinegar Syndrome sale is up. Their art/packaging is so good

Aaron Mook likes this.
  9. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Also Tubi has an absolutely ridiculous collection of great shit/trash if anyone doesn't have it yet

10. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I got Spookies, Pledge Night and Unmasked Part 25

Aaron Mook likes this.
  11. So glad you posted about this. I've never ordered from them before, but I took advantage of Scream Factory's recent sale and was looking to snag a few more titles. So far, I've got it narrowed down to, uhhh, 8 titles maybe? No idea how I'm going to choose haha. Spookies and Unmasked Part 25 being two of them.

OhTheWater likes this.
  12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I had like 10 in my cart and then checked to see what was streaming on other sites. A bunch are on Tubi, hence my plug a few posts up lol.

13. Yeah, I used Justwatch to narrow down (in addition to watching like 13 movie trailers lol), but Body Melt and Nightbeast look good enough to me that I almost don't care. The others on my list are Ice Cream Man, Blood Hook, The Suckling, and The McPherson Tape. So if anyone has seen any of these/has any input, I'm all ears lol

OhTheWater likes this.
  14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah the packaging for Nightbeast is so fucking cool. Reminds me of the beautiful Robocop Steelbook:
    [​IMG]

Aaron Mook likes this.
  15. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Anyone here like Cherry Falls? Hadn't even heard of it before today but I loved it. The sort of campy 90s(well technically 2000) slasher that I love lol

zigbigwig likes this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Do you guys prefer Alien or Aliens?

17. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Aliens slaps

Aaron Mook likes this.
  18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Alien, no question. Everyone is flawless and it never gets any less terrifying no matter how many times I watch it.

Cameron likes this.
  19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Alien is a great one

I have seen Aliens a couple times and honestly haven't retained a lot of it I think

20. It's so tough to compare, honestly depends on what I'm in the mood for, but more often than not, I think I'm in the mood for Aliens

21. Update (for anyone who cares): Unmasked Part 25 sold out before I made my decision, so I wound up going with The Suckling, Spookies, and The McPherson Tape (which is apparently the first found footage horror film). Very excited.

In my indecisive quest, I also discovered Troma has a bunch of titles streaming for free on Youtube! Gonna be perfect for lounging around tomorrow. Blood Hook and Frightmare are officially on my watchlist.

22. michael_gatto

Trusted

Aliens is one of the most perfect sequels. And Newt is the goat.

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  23. Definitely Alien for me. I've only seen Aliens once, though.

24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Watch the directors cut of Aliens

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.