The Horror Thread Movie • Page 650

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

been trying to finish Nightmare Cinema for 2 days now. my wife and i have finished 3 out of the 5 stories, and thought they were just fine. maybe i’m just tired (been a busy first quarter) but i normally like weird anthologies

2. zigbigwig

Trusted Prestigious

also recently finished What We Do in the Shadows (TV) and that one was super fun. i love that entire franchise, hope there are more either more seasons of the tv show or the planned swearwolves mockumentary

3. Matt

the bones are their money, so are the worms Prestigious

Season 2 is coming out this year I believe, with Mark Hamill as a guest!

bradsonemanband and zigbigwig like this.
  4. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

Come to Daddy was bizarre and a lot of fun. Outside of a few scenes of some graphic violence, it’s really not horror at all tho. Not sure why it’s being marketed as a horror comedy. I’d just label it a black comedy and leave it at that.

riotspray likes this.
  5. Anthony_Soprano

King Midas In Reverse

Really?! Ugh disappointing to hear.

Kuri44 likes this.
  6. xkaylinh Feb 15, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 15, 2020)
    I mostly enjoyed Fantasy Island, it has some pretty interesting stuff going on, but works more as an action thriller than a horroror film, just FYI. Should probably also add that just because I enjoyed a lot of it doesn't mean I think it's good. The island's lore is pretty cool and the movie does some neat stuff, but the character motivations are kind of dumb

7. Villains was a good time

jkauf and angrycandy like this.
  8. yeah I liked Villains

jkauf and ghostedaway like this.
  9. Aaron Mook

"We're Gonna Live Forever" out 2/28 Moderator

Started Mayhem, but I wasn't enjoying the tone as much as I'd hoped. Switched over to Cheap Thrills and it lived up to its name.

SpyKi likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Super excited to watch this. I have a soft spot for Elijah Wood in the first place so I was looking forward to it, and then Keith Buckley tweeted praise about it too so now it's at the top of the list.

11. drewinseries

Drew @AndrewNCaruso fb/kingwildlands

12. Kuri44

Trusted

13. Aaron Mook

I'm loving the Creepshow series. It's...not great, and the quality definitely varies from story to story, but it's got just the right tone and level of camp. Makes me smile.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. Aaron Mook Feb 18, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 18, 2020)
    Aaron Mook

Anytime know if Like Me is any good?

edit: it was bonkers and I really liked it. Just enough substance to justify its wild visuals and performances.

15. MrDaveH

Regular

It's weird, I can tell you that.

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Prestigious Supporter

17. HalfHearted

Regular

Arachnophobia for sure, when I was a youngster - Will never watch this movie again.

riotspray likes this.
  18. IT.

Watching it as an adult had me rofling tho

zigbigwig likes this.
  19. Aaron Mook

Also It

20. chewbacca110

Beer/horror podcast - listen everywhere

The Witches and Leprechaun.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Prestigious Supporter

The Witches was mine too

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  22. The Ring was the only movie that ever traumatized me, until Hereditary came along. I would also say The Shining except I didn't watch it in full until last year and, while I was scared out of my mind in the moment, it didn't traumatize me.

23. HalfHearted

Regular

Oh, I second The Ring - Was home alone the night I seen it, and, well, needless to say, I did not sleep that night, ha.

24. Matt

the bones are their money, so are the worms Prestigious

The Sixth Sense made me afraid of ghosts for YEARS. To the point where I couldn’t even sleep all night sometimes

Aaron Mook likes this.
  25. OotyPa

sustain

When I was really young, I caught a few minutes of The Exorcist. Shook me to my core.