Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread [Archived] Movie • Page 644

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

2. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

I remember after it came out they said they had a crazy idea for a sequel so I am interested to see what they do

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

saw slither last night, thought it was pretty good but i kinda hoped i'd enjoy it more after all i heard about it

4. lettersandnumbers

Regular

I found my new favourite horror PSA

5. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I enjoyed it a lot

riotspray likes this.
  6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Looking forward to The Turning, maybe I'm biased because it has Mitski and Soccer Mommy on the soundtrack though

Cameron likes this.
  7. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

the trailer didn’t excite me but Mackenzie Davis is one of my celebrity crushes, though that didn’t compel me to see the last Terminator

ChaseTx likes this.
  8. 'Anaconda' Reboot in the Works With 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Writer (Exclusive)

9. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

To be fair, there wasn't much there to compel anyone to go see that.

10. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

My friend forced me to see Terminator with him and was upset when I hated it lol

11. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Nearly a month in and still waiting for a horror film from this year to be worth the watch but then again January is rarely a good month for new films so I shouldn't be surprised.

Jake W, joe.boy.fresh. and angrycandy like this.
  12. -deleted- Jan 26, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 26, 2020)
    -deleted-

-

Anaconda is a classic dumb fun movie. While obviously looking very dated, the practical effect snake was terrifying to me as a kid. Unfortunately I can't think of a single film where a CGI snake looked well-done, so my hopes are low.

13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Wait, Tony Soprano wasn’t a kid in the 90s

14. Grabbed kind of a mixed bag of used horror DVDs last week. Bug, The Killer Eye: Haunted Halloween, and My Bloody Valentine 3D (which was the first R-rated movie I ever saw in theaters).

Revisiting Pet Sematary 2019 today for a podcast and I still think this is such a solid King adaptation. The changes work, and the performances, direction, and tone are just perfect. Spooky stuff. I prefer this one to either of the new IT films.

15. -deleted-

-

BirdPerson and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  16. -deleted- Jan 26, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 26, 2020)
    -deleted-

-

The Curse of La Llorona premiered on HBO last night and that was PAINFUL to get through.

Kuri44, jkauf, Jake W and 1 other person like this.
  17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The wasp or whatever that takes refuge in the dude’s throat in Anaconda truly scarred me as a kid. Then the first snake kill was great.

18. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Watched The Wailing last night and it is, in all honesty, one of the few horror films I have given full top marks to.

Joe, riotspray, jkauf and 1 other person like this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The Wailing is sooooo good

20. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

I recommended it to someone this past October and they said they hated it and it was boring. Never disowned someone so fast.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

22. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I remember starting Antiviral several years ago but never finishing it. Need to go back and do it now cause that sounds great to me.

23. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

So excited for Possessor

24. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

Oh wow. I hadn’t heard of this yet. Thanks for putting it on my radar, sounds awesome

Aaron Mook likes this.
  25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Didn’t read the article I’m assuming this person is related to Cronenburg?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.