Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread [Archived] Movie • Page 631

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Ya I loved Butcher's Block. So much cool imagery and creepiness.

2. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

season 4 is easily my favorite lol

3. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

pretzel jack tho!!!!!!

4. zachmacD Nov 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 14, 2019)
    zachmacD

Trusted

Random thought, but it would be so cool to have a Stephen King theme park or even just a ride. I did a little research and it looks like he almost had a ride at Disney and Universal. That wouldve been incredible.

Has anyone done the Stephen King tour in Maine?

333 GANG and Kuri44 like this.
  5. Kuri44

Pilgrim, this months episode of Into The Dark was pretty bonkers. Might be favorite

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  6. michael_gatto

Trusted

Finally saw Doctor Sleep tonight and really liked it! I love Flanagan's work so much and Rebecca Ferguson was fantastic. I've gotta read the book now.

Vivatoto likes this.
  7. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

We had fun covering Happy Death Day on my podcast. How does it stack up to HD2U? After watching the trailer it looks way more humorous and interesting.

8. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Awwww :blush::blush::blush:

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Love the Don’t Look Now references in the first episode of Channel Zero season three.

10. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

11. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Not sure if this has been posted but looks great

12. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Happy Death Day is probably the better of the two, but honestly they're just such a great pair. HD2U is definitely more on the humorous side and then blends into another genre than just slasher. The directors plan was to have 3 and each be a particular genre. love them both and I'm sad we won't get a third most likely.

also, fun note, I actually had no interest in happy death day until I saw the trailer for the second one, something really clicked for me and made me go back and watch the first and then go see the 2nd in theatres

13. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Watched a trailer for this and it looked interesting.

14. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Watched The Hole in the Ground, Halloween 3 and 4 this weekend. The Lighthouse hit our dollar theater so I'll probably go see that again this week also. Happy Monday everyone!

15. BackyardHero11

Trusted

been in the process of moving, so my horror viewing has massively slowed down, completely moved out, now have to move in, ugh haha. but I'm also getting a new TV so i'll be very excited to christen it with some great horror. i'll take any suggestions for great visual tests haha

16. zachmacD

Trusted

Random but Midsommar, Angel Heart, and Terrified are the next movies I'm going to check out. Hopefully I'll get through those this week

17. Randomly found copies of Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation at my local Exchange, excited to finish the franchise

18. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Here for the Midsommar react.

I just watched 3 last month after searching for it for a while! It's very bad haha. I also want to finish it and see Next Generation though, if for nothing else McConaughey and Zellweger.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Watched The Wailing last night. It felt more like a comedy for the majority of the film. The main character was such a buffoon.

20. The Banana Splits Movie was absolutely bonkers in exactly the ways you'd want it to be. Fantastic kills, AND a score by Patrick Stump??

BackyardHero11 and Kuri44 like this.
  21. -deleted-

-

Not my usual doctor, but I did go see Doctor Sleep again last night. Probably my horror movie of the year.

Vivatoto and BackyardHero11 like this.
  22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

You like it more than Cleaver?

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  23. -deleted-

-

Much more preferred the title "Pork Store Killer."

24. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Honestly I loved him though.

25. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

chewbacca110 and EASheartsVinyl like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.