Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread [Archived] Movie • Page 575

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I think it's like any streaming service, how often do you see yourself using it vs the price. I use it enough and enjoy finding gems that I otherwise never would have seen. amongst the horror people I follow on twitter it seems to be a big hit as well. also may depend where you are. I'm in the US, I've seen some UK people saying their Shudder isn't always the best I think?

estebanwaseaten and drewinseries like this.
  2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I’m only paying $5 a month for it, and that’s more than worth it for me to be able to watch Re-Animator and Halloween whenever I want

3. drewinseries

Drew

I'm in US. Only thing i've started watching so far is Channel Zero.

4. $5 is definitely worth it imo, I don't have it currently for financial reasons but there was plenty of fun low-budget cult stuff for me. Hoping to get it again soon

Kuri44 and BackyardHero11 like this.
  5. BackyardHero11

Trusted

that's on my list! I've heard really good things

6. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Watched Chopping Mall for the first time the other day. So much better quality than I assumed it would be, tons of fun.

Aaron Mook and BackyardHero11 like this.
  7. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Backed. Also, 5 a month is a steal considering the available content and originals. Glad I got it back when it was cheaper.

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

ChaseTx likes this.
  9. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Cant wait to watch Tigers Are Not Afraid tonight.

Cory likes this.
  10. Oct 11

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Sounds similar to the plot of Scary Stories (which I haven't seen yet)

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Why does that thumbnail look like Matt Smith is holding them.

Not sure how I feel about another, “Scary stories coming to life,” movie, but just seeing the circle and hearing the classic line again makes me so happy. I would absolutely watch brand new episodes in the traditional style again.

Kuri44 and estebanwaseaten like this.
  13. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I'm excited for this, definitely got excited with the classic line, but I do wish it was just the anthology spooky stories and not them becoming a part of it. especially with two goosebumps movies and scary stories to tell in the dark recently, it just feels like we've seen it a lot.

14. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Ugh yeah there is some nostalgia there for me but overall, meh. Is it gonna be like a Nickelodeon only thing or vod?

15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

They also kind of covered that idea already in the Silver Sight episodes, which were amazing and pretty much the only episodes with the new cast that were up to the standard of the early years.

16. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Paul Feig Is Amassing A DARK ARMY For Universal i'll reserve judgment till we know more about the movie and tone, I don't know if I want an comedy with the Universal Monsters right now, and I'd imagine that's what he'd do, I'd like more to see the monsters in their own gothic films. but we'll see!

17. Kuri44

Happy Friday The 13th!

Watching the first three (my favorite of the series) today. Almost done with the first

Aaron Mook likes this.
  18. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

[​IMG]

BirdPerson and BackyardHero11 like this.
  19. This looks rad

jkauf likes this.
  20. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

Love the color palettes. That’s going to be awesome.

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Head Count was pretty good. Not the strongest ending though. Anyone else watch it?

supernovagirl likes this.
  22. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

About time this got a Blu-ray release here in the UK plus it is part of a collection I have been slowly building up, can't wait to watch it again.

[​IMG]

23. BackyardHero11

Trusted

Watched The Blackcoat's Daughter yesterday! woke up at 6am and was like, welp, I'm up, made some coffee and put it on. heck of a way to start the day haha. loved it! been thinking about it since, may watch it again.

Cory, estebanwaseaten and ghostedaway like this.
  24. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I found it even more enjoyable the second time through.

Coincidentally, I did the same thing yesterday but watched Tigers Are Not Afraid and wow I was not prepared to be that emotionally challenged first thing in the morning haha.

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  25. BackyardHero11

Trusted

haha that's ALMOST how I started my day, still need to watch that one.

estebanwaseaten likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.