Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread [Archived] Movie • Page 533

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Hah, yeah, I haven't had cable in a long time. I guess not everyone's made the transition to streaming, or else all the cable networks would've gone out of business. Still kind of weird that live TV ratings are still a big thing. I've found that I prefer watching a season all the way through rather than waiting week to week. Except for something like Game of Thrones--gotta keep up to avoid getting spoiled.

2. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Yea I transitioned to Hulu Live/Netflix and I don’t get Viacom channels. I was all about VH1 in the early aughts. Behind the Music was my jam.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

little bit worried about this one.

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

If Tyga gets brutally killed it'll be worth it alone. Love Keke Palmer too.

5. currytheword

Trusted

Ugh I did not like the MTV scream and I’m already not feeling that trailer. Why can’t you just leave the franchise name alone and come up with your own costume and name? The Scream series centering around Sydney was the backbone. The MTV series carried none of the magic Wes created. This looks just as bland.

6. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Love the Scream TV show

333 GANG likes this.
  7. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I got this on sale just because of all the slasher DLC's, haven't gotten around to trying it yet haha

ghostedaway likes this.
  8. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I thought the first season was pretty clever in how it built on the satire of horror in a serious way that the movies did but translated to a series. enjoyed most of the second season except for the very final episode but I think I saw someone say that was a Halloween special so maybe that's why it felt off. either way, the trailer for this one didn't do anything for me except a little bit of a excitement for seeing the original mask. bummer.

9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I couldn't tell a difference between either of the masks

10. currytheword

Trusted

The ghostface voice made me cringe. I just probably love Wes Craven too much and the Scream series so i'm biased. And I don't feel bad about it.

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah the horror icons sold me. Especially when I saw that Ghostface recently came out.

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  12. BackyardHero11

Trusted

so I watched F13 part 4, The Final Chapter. I enjoyed this one more than 3 I think? still not as good as 2. I couldn't help but laugh at Tommy taking the time to shave his head while the other character is being attacked haha. it felt like forever haha.

so now my ranking is 2, 4, 3, 1... we'll see where we go from here haha.

13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Not to mention you can totally tell he's wearing a bald cap over his hair. And let's not forget Crispin Glover's dance moves

[​IMG]

14. BackyardHero11

Trusted

these dance moves alone are what makes this better than 3 haha

currytheword and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  15. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Looks good to me

EASheartsVinyl, Cameron and Joe like this.
  16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yesssss

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Holy shit I’m so in.

As someone married to a Japanese American whose grandparents were in the internment camps I’ve always been interested in that particular subject.

18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Looks great

19. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

My wife and I have been texting back and forth this morning talking 90s slasher films.

Specifically I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scream, and Urban Legend

BKO5950505, BackyardHero11 and Jake W like this.
  20. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Is there anything better than 90s slashers

BirdPerson and Colby Searcy like this.
  21. BackyardHero11

Trusted

they're definitely among my favorites

Colby Searcy and Jake W like this.
  22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Can’t wait for The Terror.

23. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I still need to finish the first one. I fell behind when it was airing and I hate the amc app, but now it's on hulu.

24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’d like to rewatch it without ads at some point. Really liked where they went with it and how they avoided a lot of what I was worried about near the beginning.

25. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

We talked IKWYDLS on the latest episode of Hops & Fears. That movie was a ton of fun!

Colby Searcy likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.