Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread [Archived] Movie • Page 525

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. currytheword

Trusted

Just posted this in the Clothing thread, but I’m also sharing here for those that like quality horror movie merch.

Dumbgood

riotspray likes this.
  2. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Why does it have to say Kill bill on the back of that shirt with Daryl Hannah? Boo.

3. currytheword

Trusted

Officially licensed merch generally does have the work title somewhere. They could’ve put it on the tag but I also don’t hate it.

4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Is that all licensed? Super cool if so. I like a lot of that.

5. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Just not a big fan of stuff on the back of my t shirt, haha — noticed it on a few movies/designs.

currytheword likes this.
  6. currytheword

Trusted

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a band tee I’ve LOVED, then moused over it to reveal a giant BnW crowd shot or big bold lyrics that are never ones I wanna rep.

jkauf likes this.
  7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Ummmmmmm I need to talk about the face of the demon bear in The Terror immediately.

8. Has anyone seen this? It's on Shudder now. Looks interesting

9. Terrifying ha

10. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Woah, so this show has supernatural elements? I thought it was more a fight against conditions/each other sorta vibe. Definitely interested in checking it out even more now

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  11. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

That's what the author of the book its adapted from does best, historical horror fiction. He has another excellent book about Charles Dickens called Drood that does similar things. Also the supernatural elements are based on mythology, the dude is a monster when it comes to researching.

yung_ting likes this.
  12. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

On my watchlist, can’t wait to watch.

Joe likes this.
  13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s not the word I was going to use, lol. Very curious to see if the way it looks ends up being a part of the story somehow.

14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

And yes! It’s an interesting mix of what I assume is a very plausible account of what happened on that doomed expedition and some off the wall fantasy elements/local lore presented as fact.

yung_ting likes this.
  15. It was so not what I would've expected, which made it more unnerving to me.

16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

My first thought was that it was strangely adorable, and also SUPER human in its features which I did not expect at all.

Joe likes this.
  17. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

18. Greta wasn't perfect, but it sure was a blast if you're into b-movie psychological thrillers and captive stuff, a la Misery!

19. Now I wanna see it.

OotyPa and Aaron Mook like this.
  20. BackyardHero11

Trusted

21. Loved Puppet Master, about to dive headfirst into the franchise. Pray for me.

22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Cory, BirdPerson and currytheword like this.
  23. currytheword

Trusted

chewbacca110 likes this.
  24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.