Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread [Archived] Movie • Page 473

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Kuri44, ChaseTx and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Trailer during the Super Bowl.

3. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The Horror Noire documentary Shudder is advertising looks really interesting. I'm excited for that

4. Kuri44

Found out this music video was directed by Michael Chaves (The Curse of La Llorona; The Conjuring 3), which makes me even more excited for Conjuring 3.thought I’d post it here since it combines one of my favorite movie genres and artist

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Are you telling me there aren't already three conjuring movies????

All the conjuring/insidious/Annabelle/nun movies blend even tho I enjoy them.

Kuri44 and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Five in the universe so far, but a lot more coming. I really liked the first two, hope something just as good comes out next.

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Would love a Conjuring 3.

BirdPerson likes this.
  8. ChaseTx

The Nun was so boring. I guess the movies Was directs are good but very forgettable (I literally forget them) but if it's a spin-off or sequel directed by someone else steer clear

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I don't think I ever actually saw the nun

10. I really hated what they did to Taissa in Roanoke.

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I really hated Roanoke.

12. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

My lady and I started a craft beer/horror movie podcast and I think it'll be of interest to some of you.

We pair a beer with a movie, either based on title or themes in the movie. So far we've done Nightmare. Cujo, and Hostel. Check it out!

http://soundcloud.com/hopsandfears

Cory and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  13. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Love the title.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  14. Okay, so for as silly as Escape Room was, it mostly worked for me and I kinda loved watching it? Perfect combination good (set design), bad (exposition), and self-aware (dialogue). Saw it on a whim and was not expecting that

joe.boy.fresh., DarkHotline and Kiana like this.
  15. I honestly kind of want to see it just to see Deborah in something not Marvel related. I mean, I know there's True Blood, but I'm not about to start a series that long.

BirdPerson and Aaron Mook like this.
  16. She was very good. Most of the cast was

17. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

You could just watch the first two seasons haha. Shows really takes a dive after that. I don’t remember at what point I quit watching. Soon after ever single character had a supernatural power of some kind probably.

18. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

Didn’t realize there was a trailer for the FX series of What We Do In the Shadows. It looks pretty great, seems to really hit the mark of what the movie did so well. I’m excited for that to start up. I hope it finds an audience.

BirdPerson and ChaseTx like this.
  19. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Watched Hush and Creep 2 last night, enjoyed them both a lot. Thought Creep 2 was a really interesting take on a sequel for that kind of movie, and Kate Siegel and John Gallagher Jr. (Jesus of Suburbia!!!!) were both fantastic and made Hush so much better than I thought it'd be

ChaseTx likes this.
  20. ChaseTx

I finally got around to Happy Death Day last night. Liked it a lot

21. currytheword

Trusted

It works until the twist and then fuck that movie.

22. dash64

This is my design

Really glad I skipped out on this a few weeks ago when some friends wanted to see it. Would you say it's even worth watching?

currytheword likes this.
  23. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

anyone watch Braid yet? thinking about renting it on Amazon

24. currytheword

Trusted

I want to be able to say yes, but no. The ending really pissed me off, and i'm tired of horror movies and thrillers dropping the ball on the third act/climax. Ultimately a rip off of The Cube, with better graphics and a much worse ending.

25. dash64

This is my design

I'll skip it then. There's more than enough horror movies between Netflix, Hulu, and Shudder to keep me occupied.

currytheword likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.