Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread [Archived] Movie • Page 425

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Good on Jason for that apology. Now get Brea Grant in the director's chair for something at BH.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

jkauf and Joe like this.
  3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I have no idea how I missed this my whole life but I also watched it the other day. I thought it was legitimately great in some places and just silly fun in others. Sigourney was amazing as always.

BirdPerson likes this.
  4. La Llorona looks like standard fare but a spooky good time hopefully.

jkauf likes this.
  5. BackyardHero11

Trusted

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Dead Ringers too

Aaron Mook and Your Milkshake like this.
  7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yup

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

It’s great

9. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

with all this talk i might make it a Cronenberg weekend. been awhile since I've watched his stuff.

Aaron Mook and wisdomfordebris like this.
  10. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Crash and Dead Ringers are his two best IMO

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Crash and Dead Ringers are probably my two favorites of his but I’m a weirdo with a thing for James Spader. Bummer that Jeremy Irons has turned into such a creep.

Also the Dead Zone is great. Super underrated adaptation and Walken is amazing.

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Ha, this post was beautifully timed. Maybe I’m not as weird as I thought...

13. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

14. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Yeah, I thought the two oldest sisters and the mom from flashbacks were all identical.

I didn’t even realize that there two older sisters (somehow missed Theodora) at first.

currytheword likes this.
  15. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Terrifier wasnt great. It started to be a kind of cool neo slasher, but the gore was just over the top, the grimy warehouse the majority of the movie is set in was boring, the characters mostly sucked, and there's leery nudity stuff

16. Tales of Halloween was a lot of fun. Not quite as good as Trick 'r Treat, but I'm a sucker for horror-comedies, anthologies, and essentially anything to do with Halloween haha.

Apostle was unreal good. I was a little skeptical at first, but the slowburn eventually sucked me in and the second half was just brutal. Maybe my favorite horror film of the year.

17. I was so fucking scared of La Llorona as a kid, no matter how good or bad that movie winds up I’ll probably still be afraid of it

18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Apostle could have been better. Felt a little like a retread with overbearing, crazy father murdering daughter and then murdering her young lover because reasons + rebellious preacher's daughter(tm) falling for the mysterious stranger(R)

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Happy Death Day 2 U looks so ridiculous. I can't wait.

Joe likes this.
  20. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">if you do ANYTHING today, please please please watch this video. you wont regret it. <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/rPSyTOccPg">pic.twitter.com/rPSyTOccPg</a></p>&mdash; Mimz (@YL_Mimz) <a href="
    ">October 17, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Theater in the town over is showing original Halloween next week but I can't go. Im super bummed cause theaters around here just don't do that kinda stuff and it sucks to miss out when they actually do.

22. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

Legion M is selling $200 cheddar goblin masks. Holy hell I want one, but that price tag...

jkauf likes this.
  23. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I just watched Jigsaw. Aside from the woman suffocating her baby and planting the corpse so she could blame it on her husband I didn’t find anything too redeeming about it. Pretty unnecessary.

Now it’s time for TCM2. The beginning always creeped and weirded me out.

24. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

Halloween (2018) time! Pumped!

Edit: less pumped haha. Hasn’t even started yet and a family with children as young as maybe 8 are now sitting in the row along side me. Why are idiots bringing kids this young to theater for a movie like this?

25. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I’m just gonna leave this here:

oncenowagain and Cory like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.