Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread [Archived] Movie • Page 260

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Let me know if you don’t mind.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  2. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

you can't stream pay per view on Direct TV Now so don't think it can be done this way :- /

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Didn't work. Not available on the Direct TV Now option. I immediately cancelled my subscription. Good news is I now I have until Sept. 30th to watch free tv haha.

airik625 likes this.
  4. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I didn't realize A Ghost Story was available at home yet. I'm going to watch it this weekend. It's one of the last movies I'm really excited for this year

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

I didn’t either. Guess it comes out on Blu-ray on the 3rd. That’s a must buy for me

TedSchmosby likes this.
  6. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

i love rooney mara so much

7. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

The Killing of a Sacred Deer, The Square and Happy End would all like to have a word with you

But I'm looking forward to it, both copies I tried had really uneven audio (loud music, quiet dialogue) so let me know if someone finds a good AGS out there

angrycandy and Bloodsucker II like this.
  8. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  9. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I'm extremely excited for all those too, but there was a time when the list was like forty movies long and now I'm down to under ten.

Joel likes this.
  10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I watched Suspiria for the first time ever tonight. Two thumbs up. All that use of color and sound, just wow.

wisdomfordebris, Cory, jkauf and 2 others like this.
  11. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I'm going to the theatre to watch it for the first time in a week

BirdPerson likes this.
  12. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Leatherface was actually much better than I expected it to be

13. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I showed my friend Suspiria for the first time last year and he's a film snob and he was blown away. He thought I was summoning demons into his home with the movie because he was so shook. One of my all-time favs for sure.

BirdPerson likes this.
  14. Cory

Doing fine. Prestigious

I’m looking forward to seeing this. The premise was intriguing. Glad to hear it’s good, I had hoped they would execute it well

15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Scream, the Others, and the Babadook are all on rn #blessed

16. Kiana

Scream is such a good movie like when they are watching Halloween and the score from the movie works for what's going on and heightens the tension. The drew fakeout where u think she's the main character... I've seen it a zillion times and am always impressed at how good it is. One day I will find the home movie where me, my sis, and my cousin tried to reenact it when we were like 7 and I will upload it and that day will be glorious.

17. Kiana

Aw shoot now the Ring is on. Bye any notion of productivity!!

ChaseTx and bradsonemanband like this.
  18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

you MUST find this home movie.

my childhood best friend and i would do MST3K style commentary on movies like Jurassic Park 2 and i would pay anything to have those tapes loll

Aaron Mook likes this.
  19. Kiana

I'm worried it's gone but I hope I'll stumble across it one day. It was called Screamer and I played Drew's character and died making popcorn at one of those kids kitchen sets cause I wanted to be the director and take over the camera. Then my cousin was ghostface cause he had the costume. He stabbed a bunch of stuffed animals. Idk lol.

I def wish we'd kept better track of those things! We need to tell our young selves to save them away somewhere!

BirdPerson likes this.
  20. TedSchmosby

Trusted

But the directing of the Drew sequence is the most important part!

Kiana likes this.
  21. Kiana

Idk idk I think for some reason my sister wouldn't play that character so I had to. I def remember opening my eyes after my kill to be like ok give me the camera now! I should've gone into film making obv!!

Aaron Mook likes this.
  22. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Scream is of course an all time favorite. Saw The Others for the first time last year and I was really impressed, need to rewatch it. The Badadook needs a rewatch too

Very excited to show my gf A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night sometime soon, I love that movie

BirdPerson likes this.
  23. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I love A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night. I should watch that again soon. Good call.

ChaseTx likes this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I need to see A Girl Walks Home At Night, might do that, Carrie, The Babadook, and Jennifer's Body for Halloween movies

ChaseTx likes this.
  25. Kiana

I still need to watch a girl walks home and Jennifer's body. Jennifer's body seems so up my alley idk why I haven't watched it yet

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.