Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread 2U • Page 94

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

2. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Doesn't look awful, but they cannot get Chucky's early 90s look back to save their lives.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  3. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Well they were supposed to be released by 20th Century Fox but when Disney bought them they didn’t know what to do with the films because they definitely couldn’t go on Disney+ so they sold the films to Netflix.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  4. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

upload_2021-7-16_13-27-31.png

airik625 likes this.
  5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  7. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Just finished Fear Street 1666. Ehhhh it was okay. Slightly better than 1994 but not as good as 1978. The writing kind of just throws logic out the window but whatever I guess.

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Insidious does not hold up imo

10. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

How’s the empty man?

11. Looooooong. Haha. Interesting and ultimately worth the watch, but at least half an hour too long.

12. Kiana

Any birthday gift ideas for a big horror fan? Always trying to find my dad cool stuff

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Aaron Mook likes this.
  14. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Someone got me that for Christmas and it’s dope. I always appreciate a good horror shirt or figure or piece of art too.

15. The Forever Purge was good! Surprised at the amount of heart in it. I continue to contend that these are objectively the dumbest movies I think are actually quite good, subtlety be damned.

The First Purge > The Purge > Election Year > The Forever Purge > Anarchy

gonz (Alex) and Kiana like this.
  16. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’ve always had a good time with the Purge franchise, but I absolutely loathed the ending to the first movie

koryoreo likes this.
  17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Slowly getting caught up on Gourely & Rust. Wanted to watch Body Double for the first time before I stated that episode, but it’s not streaming anywhere. It’s on Amazon for 3.99 rental. I’ll probably go that route sometime this weekend.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  18. Kiana

I think the first purge is the weakest. When they started getting political it started getting better. idec how dumb and heavy handed they are cause they're enjoyable and the message is good

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  19. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Raw was my favorite film of 2016 and I am unbelievably excited for this.

20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Oh shit

21. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

When can I see this?

22. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

The Purge had so much potential but as the movie carried on it seemed to get less interesting and more frustrating. I can't even watch that one anymore. The Frank Grillo ones are the best. My wife and I have a little joke where we might say "lets move move move" or "GO GO GO GO." Those are out Grillo-isms.

23. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

No US date yet but it released in France

24. 333 GANG

ACAB

Finished the Fear Street trilogy last night. 1666 was probably my least favorite of the three, but I still had a fun time with it. Almost felt like two movies in one, and I thought it did a nice job of wrapping up the whole story.

Fingers crossed for more FS films!

25. I've got Fear Street: 1666, Skull: The Mask, Demons (Last Drive In version), and Jaws 2 on the schedule this week

Cameron and 333 GANG like this.