Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread 2U • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Don't know if it qualifies much as horror, but Come to Daddy rules. Elijah Wood is just the best.

michael_gatto likes this.
  2. Yeah, Come to Daddy was very much not what I was expecting and I think I'd like it more knowing that going in haha. Will be rewatching at some point.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

4. Fright Night (1985) was good. Some cool practical effects. Def gonna check out the 2011 one.

Aaron Mook, imthesheriff and Kiana like this.
  5. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

The gf and I are checking out You’re Next for the first time tonight. I’m very excited, I’m honestly shocked I’ve never seen it before.

BirdPerson and Henry like this.
  6. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Started Salem's Lot last night, but stopped about halfway through. Liking it a lot so far. It's pretty slow, but when it finally shows a vampire it's super creepy, plus you get a young Fred Willard.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  7. The remake is good! I've actually never seen the original, so I'll have to cross that off my list.

I did the same thing two years ago and have yet to finish it haha. Def gonna have to start from the beginning.

Daniel and Joe like this.
  8. timcsheehan

Regular

Is Green Rooom a perfect movie?

Cameron and imthesheriff like this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Cameron likes this.
  10. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Could've used more nazi bashing in my opinion.

jkauf, 333 GANG, imthesheriff and 3 others like this.
  11. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

we should do this in the future

12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Does Shudder only have certain eps of Last Drive In available like Prime does? Certain movies I guess aren’t on Prime so the episodes aren’t on there. If they’re all available, I might officially make the jump to Shudder

Aaron Mook likes this.
  13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Anyway, watching Pieces now

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  14. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Just finished The Invisible Man. Did not expect that ending at all :-O

15. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

was legit shook when I realised Adrian in Invisible Man was Luke from Haunting of Hill House

Kiana likes this.
  16. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Did not make that connection. Wow!

Rowan5215 likes this.
  17. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

right??

18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Rewatched The Conjuring 2 tonight for the first time since seeing it in theaters ... definitely still solid! I just love the setting and how well they did with that. My favorite is then googling the history behind the real life story.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  19. Shudder is missing some movies they lost the rights to, not sure if everything they do have is available on Prime or not

OhTheWater likes this.
  20. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Ready or not was dope.

21. michael_gatto

Trusted

Watched Army of Darkness tonight. I believe this is my first time seeing the director's cut. Such a damn fun movie though. I want a new horror movie from Raimi.

Rowan5215 and Aaron Mook like this.
  22. Aaron Mook Oct 28, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 28, 2020)
    Loving Trick or Treat so far, and it's available (for now) on YouTube

Update: yeah, definitely watch this one. It's like the bastard child of The Crow and A Nightmare on Elm Street. Couldn't think of a better watch for Halloween weekend, just a total blast.

23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Pieces was very fun

24. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I’ll never be more disappointed by a film’s box office based on hype alone. Late in the summer of 2013, the hype train was going at full force for this film. I personally went to 3 advance screenings of it before the film’s release & even I was promoting the hell out of the movie. I can’t tell you how many times I posted the hashtag #FuckYeahYoureNext that summer!

But then the film was finally released...and it bombed, terribly. I’ll never understand why.

25. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I just went and checked the original marathon and wow I did not realize so many were missing. Still would encourage a Shudder sub though! imho its worth it to have it (for its library of course, which i do believe is improving consistently) for the opportunity to catch exclusives alone. It seems like a lot of stuff is now finding a home with Shudder and with the success of movies like Host, I think that will continue to grow.

Aaron Mook and OhTheWater like this.