Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread 2U • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Oct 25, 2020.

1. michael_gatto

Trusted

It was only 22.99! Which is great compared to the 28.99 they want on the Shout website.

Contender likes this.
  2. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

I hope the exclusive shudder fest premiere is psycho goreman but I am always wrong

Aaron Mook and michael_gatto like this.
  3. michael_gatto

Trusted

Is Psycho Goreman set to be a Shudder Original? If so that would be awesome. I'm dying to see that.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  4. angel paste

yes it is!

Aaron Mook and michael_gatto like this.
  5. michael_gatto

Trusted

This is the most exciting news I've heard all day.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Myspl**n has torrents for all the Home Improvement and all the Roseanne Halloween eps

Contender, Aaron Mook and 333 GANG like this.
  7. angel paste

but it won't be out until february :- (

Aaron Mook likes this.
  8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Aaron Mook, Contender and OhTheWater like this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

10. michael_gatto

Trusted

Definitely less exciting, unless if it's the secret film for Shudderfest

angel paste likes this.
  11. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Think I’m going with Street Trash tonight or maybe something newer on Shudder.

OhTheWater likes this.
  12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Street Trash rules!

13. I still need to do Spiral, The Mortuary Collection, and the Maniac Cop movies on Shudder. Would like to do Trick or Treat (1986) and Antibirth this week. Also, maybe Halloween with the With Gourley and Rust commentary.

(also, I know, I still need to get my blurbs in lol)

Contender likes this.
  14. Contender

Yeah somehow I still haven’t watched Spiral.

sadly running out of time to fit in movies. Over the next few days I want to watch the Fog, My Soul to Take, and House of 1000 Corpses.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  15. Been having a shitty week and a half, haven't watched anything horror-y since I finished Bly Manor, just not in the mood :-/

Aaron Mook likes this.
  16. Yeah work fucking sucks and has been stressing me out at night. Luckily, I have no real plans on stopping after Halloween lol. I'm about due for a Fog rewatch, too.

Contender likes this.
  17. Randomly decided on The Blob (1988). I know it's crazy, but I can never remember if I saw clips from this or from the original as a kid.

18. Haven't posted in the thread in so long that it got archived ha. Trying to remember everything I've been watching.

Scream 3 and 4 were great. That whole series if great. I enjoy them all.

Couple Hulu flicks. Watched Books of Blood and thought it was underwhelming. Also watched The Wretched and thought it was decent.

Hubie Halloween is dumb fun!

The Witches (2020) was whatever, but I'm not the target audience for it.

Watched The Mortuary Collection last night based off the praise from this thread, and y'all did not disappoint. Great anthology horror.

About to watch Fright Night (1985). Never seen it.

19. I should start planning ahead for Friday/Saturday. I think rather than knock things off my watchlist, I might revisit some favorites: Aliens, Return of the Living Dead, The Fog, The Howling, The Thing, and They Live sounds like a pretty solid lineup at first pass.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I’m an asshole for taking so long to watch Rosemary’s Baby

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  21. Contender

I ordered a SF copy of They Live last night, so I'll wait for that to come in.

Watched The Cleansing Hour last night. The concept really worked for me and I loved the mix of gore and comedy.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  22. I vaguely remember watching something that really disturbed me as a kid but I can't find it. Remember how The Dark Knight starts with some guys in clown masks robbing a bank? Okay, so, this movie had guys in clown masks, I think they had guns, and it was very violent, very bloody, and a lot of it took place outside, I think it might have been a western but I'm just not sure at this point. I must've been in elementary school when I saw it, so we're talking early to mid 90s, if not older.

23. Nah, I finally tried watching it a couple of years back and couldn't get past (tw) the way her reaction was written to him supposedly committing spousal rape

I was curious about this one, good to know! Been pleasantly surprised with some Shudder originals recently.

BMR.jpg

whoop whoop

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That was definitely shitty. That was all very uncomfortable.

Aaron Mook likes this.