Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Horror Thread 2U • Page 234

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Oct 25, 2020.

1. The Emologist

Crusted

I'm so frustrated by how difficult it is to navigate Amazon Prime channels.. (Shudder in My case.) The browsing capability is pure garbage.

2. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

The recent update to the user-interface is much nicer than before. Haven’t ever really tried to browse individual channels though.

The Emologist likes this.
  3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

4. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Amazing artwork for those records.

airik625 likes this.
  5. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

The Black Phone now streaming on Peacock.

airik625, Aaron Mook and ghostedaway like this.
  6. I'm super late on this, but I finally finished All Of Us Are Dead on Netflix. Really enjoyed it.

Between this, Kingdom, and Train To Busan, South Korea has completely renewed my enjoyment of the zombie genre.

7. Will be watching tonight! Thanks for the heads up!

Daniel likes this.
  8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Just finished The Black Phone and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Won't mention spoilers in case Aaron sees them haha

Aaron Mook likes this.
  9. Much appreciated! Haha

ghostedaway likes this.
  10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Aaron Mook likes this.
  11. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Just got out of Bodies. Quite a bit different than I expected but I still dug it.

DarkHotline likes this.
  12. Yeah I was expecting something slightly different but I was still into it

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I was gonna complain about one thing about Bodies x3 but then it got to the ending and I was like ohhhhh okay

14. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

What about?

15. Bodiesx3 isn't even playing at my theater lmao

16. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

It’s coming to mine in like 2 weeks

Aaron Mook likes this.
  17. estebanwaseaten Aug 13, 2022
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2022)
    estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Starting up Freeway - Reese Witherspoon, Kiefer Sutherland, Brittany Murphy! Danny Elfman score! Seems like prime 90’s thriller but i’ve not heard of it.

Edit: this movie is wild

Aaron Mook likes this.
  18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It wasn't at my local theater. I had to go 20 minutes out to a Regal

Aaron Mook likes this.
  19. Wow - I saw this in high school and I don't know if I ever would have remembered it existed if you hadn't posted this lol. Worth a rewatch? I remember next to nothing

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  20. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

It’s on Shudder! It’s got a surprising amount of racial slurs but outside of that, it’s not what I expected at all but lots of fun. It’s worth it for the amount of big names although i’m sure that most of these folks probably pretend this movie never happened.

21. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Did a blind buy on Men, surprised there isn’t a UHD release for it unless I totally missed where to get it.

22. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

There’s posters up at my Cinemark, but it’s playing only an hour away. A shame.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  23. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Is Bodiesx3 like Spring Breakers if that was a horror movie? That’s 100% the vibe I get from trailers.

SpyKi likes this.
  24. ghostedaway Aug 13, 2022
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2022)
    ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm not actually sure what to compare it to lol. The only thing those 2 movies have in common really is that they follow a group of girls and has some partying in it. Very different personalities between the groups of girls. Comedy wise.....maybe I'd compare it to Ready or Not? Idkkkk lol

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

the vibe is a play or a bottle episode of a tv show that doesn't exist , I don't think that's too spoilery

ghostedaway likes this.