Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Hardcore Thread Genre • Page 60

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by DarkHotline, Mar 31, 2016.

1. currytheword

Trusted

I'm not into Krimewatch, but I do like me some Walls Of Jericho. Caught their show 2 weeks ago in CT with First Blood and Left Behind and it was pretty good.

Minusblue54 likes this.
  2. Minusblue54

Regular

I like krimewatch. I also saw walls of jericho on the tour they just did with first blood. Took very long greyhound bus trip from minneapolis to rochester NY. Every minute was worth it to see walls of jericho again.

currytheword likes this.
  3. CochleaCocaine

Regular

Mad stoked for Sound and Fury this week. Esp Cold World and War Hungry

4. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

That line up is sick. Been jamming Dead Heat a lot lately after seeing them at United Blood.

currytheword likes this.
  5. CochleaCocaine

Regular

Same. Band is wild. Have always appreciated S&F for trying to mix things up a little bit too. Wish Mindforce was on the bill :/

6. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Unsure if this is the best place to post this, but fuck it. New Daughters song.

heroinman and mr_november like this.
  7. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Wish I had enough extra $$$ to go to the fest this year

currytheword likes this.
  8. heroinman

Burnout

I'm in love with it. Anyone else notice that there's a synth note that is taken DIRECTLY from the end of (last track on self-titled) "Unattractive Portable Head"? So cool. Feels like a spiritual sequel to the last time we heard them.

9. currytheword

Trusted

Not exactly "hardcore" but a friend of mine and I are catching The Acacia Strain's 10-year tour for Continent tonight on what's considered their hometown show. Going for mostly nostalgic purposes and will likely be the last time I catch them live.

10. cherrywaves

Trusted

This is......a lot different than how I remember them sounding

williek311 likes this.
  11. cherrywaves

Trusted

This is tight as hell

12. Horrorca

Trusted

so sick

13. williek311

Digging the new Blind Justice LP, much of the same from them but I enjoy it. Seeing them tonight opening for DTN.

Also new Mil-Spec is dope.

14. flask

Trusted Supporter

THE DIFFERENCE, by DARE

Here to shout out my friends in Dare. For some reason a video of them playing S&F is getting spread by places like Noisey and Barstool sports in a somewhat mocking tone ??

johnnyferris likes this.
  15. Yeah lol. Toolstool tweeted out a clip saying something about CrossFit and a bunch of dweebs shared it around

16. cherrywaves

Trusted

Relevant

17. sickfromthemirror

512VSXE

18. williek311

Hey I had never heard the band before so it's getting their name out there. Moshing will never not look stupid though, but it's fun.

19. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I’ve seen Dare twice in the last six months and the amount of people moshing from the sound and fury clip goes well beyond the people “participating” in those other sets. Mocked by some, but the exposure will be great for those within the community

20. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

21. williek311

22. Anybody coming out this weekend for TIHC?

I’ll be there Friday and Saturday

currytheword likes this.
  23. williek311

I saw they are selling passes for half price today, which makes me think sales are way down

24. cherrywaves

Trusted

I mean this lineup definitely isn’t as good as years past so that wouldn’t be too surprising

25. cherrywaves

Trusted

Also the new King Nine track is sick and way better than I remember them sounding