Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Hardcore Thread Genre • Page 103

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by DarkHotline, Mar 31, 2016.

1. SuperCoolFool

I have to tell you something....I eat lightbulbs

Yo anyone fuck with Unruh? Shit slaps.

2. Bdrinkwater

@ west coast people, this is a thing

3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I will be at the LA show. Teragram is my favorite venue in the city

4. cherrywaves

Trusted

FFO: The Beautiful Ones, Higher Power

riotspray and Jake W like this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

johnnyferris likes this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

7. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

One Step Closer sound like they listen to Have Heart a lot. Not a bad thing

kyle and Bdrinkwater like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

9. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Don't know if this was ever posted here when it came out a few months ago but I'm really enjoying it

10. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

45 weekend passes for Sound & Fury go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. pst. 30 individual tickets for the added Have Heart show on sale at the same time

currytheword likes this.
  11. currytheword

Trusted

Back To School Jam is gonna be liiiiiiiit this year. It’s the last one and the rumored bands are so good. Announcement and tickets on sale tomorrow.

12. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]

riotspray likes this.
  13. currytheword

Trusted

YESSS and from what I know, MPB is also playing Nothing In Vain in its entirety, and Guns Up! is doing Outlive in its entirety. Martyr AD reunion headlining?! More to be announced as well. i'm beyond pumped. This is one hell of a show. Can't imagine not attending if you're within 3 hours of driving.

riotspray likes this.
  14. swboyd

Damn.

I know Tom alluded to them playing the bangers from Nothing in Vain as opposed to the entire album on Axe To Grind earlier this week, but even with that and the Guns Up! reunion, this is phenomenal.

riotspray and currytheword like this.
  15. currytheword

Trusted

Also also also really cool to see Fiddlehead and Drug Church added to the mix of bands for this. I wonder if the "Where's Incendiary?" joke sign is an indicator they might be announced?

riotspray likes this.
  16. currytheword

Trusted

Yeah I can't confirm that what I heard is obviously set in stone (I do somewhat feel like they'd include those details on the poster) but it's what i've read and been told by a close friend who doesn't usually hype untrue things up. I'm excited.

swboyd likes this.
  17. cherrywaves

Trusted

Never been a huge Guns Up! fan but that’s a killer lineup

Also more hardcore adjacent but I think the Fuming Mouth record might be the best LP from Triple B in the last year

currytheword, riotspray and swboyd like this.
  18. swboyd

Love the new Fuming Mouth a lot. If Triple B puts out more death metal releases, I'm not gonna complain.

riotspray likes this.
  19. currytheword

Trusted

Fuming Mouth is playing Albany tonight near me. Do I go or not go?

Edit: I just listened to the first 3 tracks on their LP they just released. is this their first EP/LP??? Or is this an all-star band I didn't know about? Cause it is quite good. Up there with Trap Them for me.

swboyd likes this.
  20. cherrywaves

Trusted

They’re from Central MA, I think the current lineup has dudes from Twitching Tongues and Cruel Hand. I’m probably going to the record release tomorrow, very excited

currytheword likes this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Both of you fools better go see Fuming Mouth. That record is probably my favorite of the year. So good. And Creeping Death is local to me, and they riiiiiip, so go see them.

currytheword likes this.
  22. currytheword

Trusted

I get out at 6pm from work and it’s about 40 minutes away. I could easily make it but will the lady friend go with me when she works at 7am tomorrow? That is the real question.

riotspray likes this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I hear ya. Good luck.

currytheword likes this.
  24. cherrywaves

Trusted

Yeah, Creeping Death is dope

25. swboyd

It's their debut LP and first release in three years after some lineup changes in between. They had a demo, a split, an EP, and a mini-promo out previously IIRC. Their EP (Lotus) was pretty sick and was on a short-lived metal Triple B imprint called Frigid Misery so that explains why they made the jump to the main roster so easily:

I'd go in a heartbeat, but that's just me.