Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Happiness Thread • Page 8

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Shrek, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Dog with a Blog

Aww. Sweet ignorancé

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

He never knew now what he knew now, then.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I saw this video earlier today. T_T

4. Dog with a Blog

That was me

Mr. Serotonin and justin. like this.
  5. Crystal George

Good bass brings me happiness. Also good poetry

Mary V likes this.
  6. I'm growing increasingly confident as a writer. Can't explain the joy I feel when I come up with great ideas that I was really struggling with beforehand. We're having another guest speaker in one of my classes tomorrow, and I'm thinking of setting up a (hopefully, paid) internship with him if I feel good vibes!

Shrek, RJ Knorr, theagentcoma and 6 others like this.
  7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

its fuckin wild to be in a healthy relationship. we have been living together since October 2018 and have had one fight ever since then and it was over the Game of Thrones finale. theres never ever any passive aggressiveness or subtext we expect the other to catch on to, we just communicate. every fucking night we come home from work we are happy to see each other. i can take a day to myself whenever i need to, i can say no to plans in the interest of self care. when she asks me for my input on something both answers are okay - one isnt the "right" choice with the other being a trap door like i was conditioned to expect by prior partners. i knew things could be good but i genuinely didnt know they could be this good.

8. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

yeah but which one of you liked the finale /s

glad things are going so well!

Shrek likes this.
  9. Shrek

she did haha. she said i was acting like a redditor about it because she was genuinely mad and i got genuinely offended :crylaugh:

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

omgggggggggggg what a DIG

11. this is the best feeling. I wish you and Melissa all the happiness in the world

12. Shrek

same to you and yours!

bigmike and Mary V like this.
  13. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Fuckin dragged your ass to your face lollllllll

14. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

This is so sweet and as cheesy as it is sometimes I need to see stuff like this in order to give myself hope that it’s possible

Mary V, Shrek and bigmike like this.
  15. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Legit, no joke read this after casually talking about this exact subject. What a surreal feeling. Happy for y’all! When are you doing the courthouse hitching

Mary V, Joe4th and Shrek like this.
  16. Shrek

October 1 at fuckin 9 am haha

bigmike likes this.
  17. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Your honeymoon gonna be at fest in Gainesville?

supernovagirl and Shrek like this.
  18. Shrek

i wish but single me made those grand plans not the me that is now going to start shopping for a home next April and is completely terrified about the finances related to that lol

bigmike likes this.
  19. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

We’ve been looking on Zillow and committing to spend money on a house is terrifying.

Joe4th likes this.