Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Happiness Thread • Page 7

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Shrek, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i needed a new bath robe a couple of months ago and couldn’t find one in men’s sizing ANYWHERE so i got one from the women’s section in like a xxxl and it’s comfy as hell and i look fuckin fabulous

bigmike, Kiana and Joe4th like this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I absolutely love the feeling I get when I feel like there is a kid I can advocate for. That's how I feel now and I'm all fired up. Downside is being so fired up I have a hard time chilling out and unwinding and going to sleep because I want to wake up and do all the things that I can to help and I become my own worst enemy lol

3. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

had Christmas with my family today because an unfortunate run of the stomach bug hit most of them earlier this week. the love my family has for my gf melted my heart. they like her way more than me and i cannot blame them haha. prob the best holiday of my adult life

Joe4th, RJ Knorr, Borat and 4 others like this.
  5. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Dude my girlfriend had the same experience. Her family just kept telling her over and over privately “mike is wonderful” and she was kinda like I know but stopppppp. Her mom called me a “literal angel sent from god” on the phone a few weeks ago.

6. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

Nothing has really happened, no new news to report but I’ve been feeling really good lately. I have one big problem I need to deal with but other than that I’ve come to the realization that not only do I deserve love (as in kindness but also in a non platonic way), I am loved by more people than I give myself credit for and there are a bunch more people that I know would love me if I gave them the opportunity.

Truly for the first time in 23 years I am making a concerted effort to love myself and I can’t pretend like I’m there yet or that it will be easy but progresss is progress. I truly cannot wait to see what 2019 will bring, I am very hopeful for the first time in a long time.

7. Hell yeah, loved reading this

Borat, bigmike and Shrek like this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

Hello, this is my new niece that I love. Despite being an uncle since I was 8, I beleive this is the first newborn I’ve ever held cause they terrify me. But my desire to make my siblings jealous outweighs my fear.

6D967154-0C62-48E7-B3E7-22594152E4C3.jpeg 45CED2F1-E921-4EF4-A370-233413E4CCA8.jpeg 6D1CEC74-885E-4C01-B847-BBD2C998CF65.jpeg DFB177D4-E8D2-4A1B-820C-FC1A419BF9DA.jpeg

Mr. Serotonin, Borat, Shrek and 11 others like this.
  9. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Don’t think you’re allowed to have the guns so close to the infant!

10. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

11. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

I have two kids and I’m still terrified to hold newborns

Borat, Shrek and Dog with a Blog like this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I won't touch a kid before they're like 2, their heads are so soft and squishy giving them permanent brain damage seems too easy

Mr. Serotonin, Borat, Shrek and 2 others like this.
  13. Dog with a Blog

Yeah, that’s what happened to @Kingjohn_654 :/

Borat, Shrek, Dirty Sanchez and 3 others like this.
  14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve been in the most appreciative and grateful mood since Christmas. I don’t know what it is but I love it. It’s really astounding comparing now to where I was this summer. Hope you all have great weekends!

Borat, Shrek, Mr. Serotonin and 3 others like this.
  15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I have a kid I work with who I monitor visitations for and am generally around a ton and she asked if for her birthday visit I can be in the room instead of watching from behind the two way mirror. I asked why and she said "because I want everyone I trust to be in the room" and y'all my face was like :verysad::verysad::verysad:

I am truly so touched and honored. People always say my job must be so rewarding and great in that way and it's truly not lol it's 99.9% despair and absolute heartbreak and devestation and I wouldn't even say necessarily rewarding, but that truly made me so happy and meant so much to me.

Borat, ChaseTx, supernovagirl and 5 others like this.
  16. cheese_pizza

I've bought a discount pizza yesterday. Discounts+foods=happiness.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  17. Dog with a Blog

Just found out that my nieces and nephews who live in Ohio are gonna be flying out to L.A. next weekend! So stoked. Probably haven’t seen them in over 2 years

18. Dog with a Blog

Grandma, mom, sister, niece. Some of my favorite people in the world

31355141-53FB-4628-A338-F72FDDFFE5FB.jpeg

19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

20. Dog with a Blog

21. Mr. Serotonin

Ignorance would be a beautiful name for a child, now that you mention it.

22. Dog with a Blog

Do it, man

23. Mr. Serotonin

24. Dog with a Blog

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  25. Mr. Serotonin